Skyhook Wireless will be allowed to go forward with its Massachusetts lawsuit against Google, charging the search giant with trying to muscle Skyhook's Wi-Fi location technology out of the Android market. A state judge this week denied Google's reque...
Both Facebook and Google are in the running for some sort of joint venture with consumer voice-over IP (VoIP) giant Skype, according to a Reuters article.
U.S. government regulators should depend on antitrust laws to protect broadband customers, instead of the network neutrality rules the U.S. Federal Communications Commission passed in December, Republican members of a U.S. House of Representatives su...
California is a step closer to getting the first Do Not Track legislation in the U.S., aimed at protecting Internet users from invasive advertising.
Apple and its App Store will remain king when it comes to mobile app revenues for years, according to new research that expects the overall paid app market to double by 2014.
It sounds like a B-grade movie plot: Millions of smartphone owners are being tracked by their phones. Their mobile apps are eavesdropping on them, too. And information about their whereabouts is being sold to third parties.
Attention, Nexus One owners: the latest variant of Gingerbread is here! But don't get too excited as this "special" Nexus One version of Android doesn't deliver all the digital goodies that other handsets are getting.
Apple will reap more than three-fourths of all mobile app store revenues generated this year, but rival Google's growth is climbing faster, a research analyst said yesterday.
Oracle has subpoenaed the Apache Software Foundation in connection with its ongoing intellectual property suit against Google, the open-source group <a href="https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_subpoenaed">said We...
SAP is attempting to give its StreamWork problem-solving software a more central role within customers' IT environments by linking the applications to its core ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications, the vendor announced Wednesday.
A post on the official Google Australia blog has announced the launch of Google Shopping in Australia. Available as a part of Google's search engine, the Shopping service lets Australian Google users find and compare store pricing for a wide range of...
Microsoft's investment in putting its Bing search and maps in BlackBerry mobile devices by the fall holiday season pits Research in Motion and Microsoft against Google in a massive scramble for mobile search customers.
Free Android phone tethering apps found in Android Market are reportedly being blocked by AT&T, Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile.
Hold on to your restraining bolts Android fans, because Amazon's one-panel tablet may be heading your way in the second half of 2011, according to online rumors. The purported device is reportedly being made by Taiwanese manufacturer Qanta and will h...
With upgrades to its GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and Google Plugin for Eclipse released on Tuesday, Google is backing more HTML5 functionality and enabling improved access to Google services for developers who use the Eclipse IDE.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTSolution DesignerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerNSW
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- CCProduct Manager - TV and MediaNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT