Representatives from Apple and Google are set to publicly speak about privacy matters next week.
Google users are griping over what appears to be a new sparse layout for Google search results being tested by the search giant. Google says it is doing what's sometimes called a "bucket test" - experimenting with changes by only making them visible ...
Make no mistake: Google's tablet-optimized Android 3.0 represents a huge improvement overall over previous versions of Google's mobile operating system. But that's not to say it gets everything right. After extensive use across multiple tablets, I've...
When it comes to apps, Android seems to be running faster than Apple can roll. New research predicts the total number of apps in the Android Market will overtake Apple's App Store in August 2011.
Skyhook Wireless will be allowed to go forward with its Massachusetts lawsuit against Google, charging the search giant with trying to muscle Skyhook's Wi-Fi location technology out of the Android market. A state judge this week denied Google's reque...
Both Facebook and Google are in the running for some sort of joint venture with consumer voice-over IP (VoIP) giant Skype, according to a Reuters article.
U.S. government regulators should depend on antitrust laws to protect broadband customers, instead of the network neutrality rules the U.S. Federal Communications Commission passed in December, Republican members of a U.S. House of Representatives su...
California is a step closer to getting the first Do Not Track legislation in the U.S., aimed at protecting Internet users from invasive advertising.
Apple and its App Store will remain king when it comes to mobile app revenues for years, according to new research that expects the overall paid app market to double by 2014.
It sounds like a B-grade movie plot: Millions of smartphone owners are being tracked by their phones. Their mobile apps are eavesdropping on them, too. And information about their whereabouts is being sold to third parties.
Attention, Nexus One owners: the latest variant of Gingerbread is here! But don't get too excited as this "special" Nexus One version of Android doesn't deliver all the digital goodies that other handsets are getting.
Apple will reap more than three-fourths of all mobile app store revenues generated this year, but rival Google's growth is climbing faster, a research analyst said yesterday.
Oracle has subpoenaed the Apache Software Foundation in connection with its ongoing intellectual property suit against Google, the open-source group <a href="https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the_apache_software_foundation_subpoenaed">said We...
SAP is attempting to give its StreamWork problem-solving software a more central role within customers' IT environments by linking the applications to its core ERP (enterprise resource planning) applications, the vendor announced Wednesday.
A post on the official Google Australia blog has announced the launch of Google Shopping in Australia. Available as a part of Google's search engine, the Shopping service lets Australian Google users find and compare store pricing for a wide range of...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- New report says Google watches made by LG, to be released Feb. 9
- Microsoft labels Windows 7 'outdated' as it stumps for 10
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Transition and Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- TPJunior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW