Eight notorious apps from gambling to baby shaking that were yanked from app stores.
Eric Schmidt is out at Google. Larry Page is in. I miss Eric already.
Google's acquisition of PushLife could make Apple's iTunes look like a digital music dinosaur.
Apple's iOS will dominate the tablet market through the middle of the decade, Gartner analysts said today.
<a href="http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoft_on_the_issues/archive/2011/04/11/google-s-misleading-security-claims-to-the-government-raise-serious-questions.aspx">In a scathing blog post</a>, one of Microsoft's top lawyers alleged that Google has bee...
Google has acquired Canadian mobile application developer PushLife, the companies said Monday.
Remember that white iPhone 4 Apple promised but still hasn't delivered? Google and Samsung surely do remember, and they launched an AT&T-compatible white Nexus S smartphone -- to show Apple how it's done.
Google announced three large updates for its Android for Business portfolio on Thursday. The updates focus on security and connecting with colleagues, and will be available to all customers of Google Apps for Business and Google Apps for Education.
Wasting no time, Larry Page, who became Google's CEO on Monday, quickly moved to shake up the Internet company's top management.
Google's new CEO is making one thing clear - he'll be honing the company's focus in on social networking.
Mozilla has set an aggressive schedule for the next version of Firefox, slating the release of Firefox 5 for June 21.
The rumors are true: Music Unlimited, Sony's cloud-based streaming music service, will launch on the PSP platform April 14.
The U.S. Department of Justice will require Google to develop and license travel software to competitors as a condition of its US $700 million acquisition of travel software maker ITA Software.
Microsoft today launched Bing for iPad, the company's first app for Apple's tablet.
Google's delay in publishing the source code to Android 3.0 'Honeycomb' beyond a handful of large companies is temporary and does not represent a sudden change in its openness, project guru Andy Rubin has said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC