The news that iPhones, iPads and Android devices secretly track the locations of their owners poses a potentially serious dilemma for IT staffs. If someone's manager asks IT to retrieve that data and hand it over, what should IT do? We certainly have...
Google is experimenting with a new look for its search results page, and so far users don't seem impressed.
Google and Sprint didn't exactly cover themselves in glory last week. The much hyped integration of Google Voice and Sprint fell flat on its face, embarrassing both companies and irritating an unknown number of users who simply couldn't make the two ...
French security company Vupen said today that it's figured out how to hack Google's Chrome by sidestepping not only the browser's built-in "sandbox" but also by evading Windows 7's integrated anti-exploit technologies.
Developers wishing to embed into their own applications some of the Web services that Google offers should take a look at a new directory service the company has launched.
YouTube, which became the world's most popular video website by providing an outlet for amateur user-generated clips, is now officially expanding into streaming full-length movies online for rent.
Several privacy and civil rights groups voiced support for an online do-not-track bill introduced in the U.S. Senate Monday, saying the legislation would give Web users control over their personal data.
Microsoft is releasing tools aimed at making it easier for developers to build iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 apps that use Windows Azure.
I/O, Google's development conference, hits San Francisco next week, but don't expect any big Chrome OS announcements. Well, not technically, at least. Samsung and Google will be hosting an event as the conference is wrapping up on the evening of May...
More bad news for RIM's Blackberry: A recent survey of cell phone users shows Google's Android is continuing to gobble up its market share.
Apple has topped Google as the most valuable brand in the world, according to a study released over the weekend by brand consultancy Millward Brown.
Attackers are now using Google's image search to distributed malware, security experts say. Thousands of sites have reportedly been compromised by code injection -- the malicious code redirects users to fake antivirus applications.
Rumor has it that Apple is engaged in serious negotiations with Nuance. A potential deal between Apple and Nuance suggests that Apple is aggressively pursuing new voice recognition capabilities for iOS 5.
Representatives from Apple and Google are set to publicly speak about privacy matters next week.
Google users are griping over what appears to be a new sparse layout for Google search results being tested by the search giant. Google says it is doing what's sometimes called a "bucket test" - experimenting with changes by only making them visible ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTData AnalystACT