Symbian and Microsoft Windows Mobile platforms have been the proving ground for mobile malware over the past five years, but a new Juniper Networks report states that Google Android now takes "the crown" as the platform getting the most attention fro...
Google's annual developer conference kicked off today with an unsurprisingly sweet Android announcement. The next mobile OS, Android 3.1, will be dubbed Ice Cream Sandwich and has a fittingly cute logo to boot. Among the new developer API goodies are...
That little green robot must be struggling to catch his breath.
The Android mobile powerhouse is cruising to new heights with 100 million activated devices, 4.5 billion applications downloaded from the Android Market, and 450,000 developers building tools for Android phones and tablets, Google said Tuesday as it ...
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer today promised that the company would continue to develop and support Skype on rival platforms.
In this week of big headlines for both Google and Microsoft, the quiet escalation in the war between Google images and Bing images has gone virtually unnoticed... until now.
Google kicked off its annual Google I/O developers conference by giving people what they'd been speculating about for months - an online music service.
In a stunning example of the left hand of government not knowing what the right hand is doing, a representative from the U.S. Department of Justice reminded a Senate subcommittee today that his agency wants to require wireless carriers to keep record...
Microsoft's scooping up of Skype should be a great boon for the software maker, despite the hefty $8.5 billion price tag, say industry analysts.
Ford Motor Co. wants to use the Google Prediction API to predict driver behavior and use that input to make cars perform better.
A U.S. senator resurrected year-old questions about Google Street View cars sniffing Wi-Fi networks Tuesday, when he questioned a company representative about a patent application covering a process to pinpoint location based on nearby Wi-Fi signals.
Representatives of Apple and Google denied that they are collecting the personal information of owners of smartphones running their operating systems, but a U.S. senator questioned whether those denials were accurate during a hearing Tuesday.
Google gave Android developers several reasons to cheer on Tuesday with its announcement of new versions of the operating system, as well as the addition of music and movies to the Android Market.
European lobby groups have expressed alarm at a Belgian court's ruling that Google News violates copyright rules.
Google is expected to announce Tuesday its new music service, that will allow users to store their music online, according to reports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW