With so many exciting new operating systems to choose from today, it can be tough to settle on just one -- particularly if you're an open source fan.
Research in Motion moved to boost its mobile devices' calendar capabilities by buying Tungle, an enterprise scheduling application developer, for an undisclosed sum.
Google today patched 27 vulnerabilities in Chrome as it boosted the "stable" build of the browser to version 11 on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Having closed its $2.2 billion acquisition of Novell, Attachmate now is eyeing cloud service providers as potential customers for the company's newly acquired Suse Linux platform. The company also plans to continue promoting Suse for deployment on ma...
Facebook is looking to hire 9,400 more employees in the next six years, according to reports.
Google is shedding some of the secrecy around its data center practices, with a new video that shows extensive security measures and the destruction of old hard drives to prevent leakage of customer data.
Given how much confusing and often contradictory information has been filling the media over the last week, it wouldn't surprise me if some iPhone users were calling in priests to exorcise the demons of privacy invasion.
Amazon.com has promised to provide a "detailed post-mortem" on the root causes of the prolonged outage of its cloud services in recent days. Users of the Amazon services, meanwhile, may also have to explain how they got caught up in the outage.
The latest Appcelerator/IDC mobile survey has uncovered a growing well of frustration among Android developers, with underwhelming tablets, OS fragmentation and multiple app stores cited as the main worries.
Fragmentation of the Android platform is being blamed for a decline in developer enthusiasm for the platform, but the real fragmentation challenge for app developers is a much broader issue that just Android.
Google's stance on doing business in China isn't going to change because Larry Page has replaced Eric Schmidt as the company's CEO.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's proposed settlement with Google over its bungled launch of the Buzz social-networking service could have disastrous effects on the rest of the e-commerce industry, the head of a trade group said.
In the midst of an uproar over ways that Apple and Google collect and store location information from mobile phones, Microsoft has laid out details about its Windows Phone 7 data collection policies.
Google will allow companies to sign up users for its paid <a href="http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/index.html">Apps for Business</a> hosted collaboration and communication suite on a month-to-month basis, without having to commit them to ...
Minnesota Senator Al Franken and the attorney general of Illinois have separately pressed Apple and Google to provide more information about the location data they collect about their end users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCProject Manager - Managed Print ServicesNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia