Google may owe Oracle nearly as much money in damages as Oracle paid to buy all of Sun Microsystems, according to Oracle's paid expert in the companies' Java intellectual property dispute.
Manufacturer Huawei claims the title for the first Android Honeycomb 3.2 tablet, with its 7-inch MediaPad announced on Monday.
Google's Street View has got off to a bad start in Bangalore, with the city police objecting to the collection of data by Google's cars.
Is HTML5 the Holy Grail for building next-generation Web applications?
The U.S. Department of Justice will reportedly evaluate the antitrust implications of <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9217583/Google_buys_Admeld">Google's proposed acquisition of Admeld</a>, whose technology is designed to help web pu...
Google has launched an affiliate program for its <a href="http://books.google.com/help/ebooks/overview.html">eBooks</a> service, offering to pay commissions to Web publishers who promote titles on their sites and send buyers to Google's online bookst...
If you are a mobile developer and not making any money on your Android applications, don't give up. A good name, focus and offering paying users the right incentives can help, according to<a href="http://blog.getjar.com/developer/nobody%e2%80%99s-pay...
Afraid you're going to miss today's lunar eclipse? Google has a solution for you.
Following a recent uproar over the ways in which Apple and Google collect location information from mobile users, two U.S. senators have proposed a law that would require companies to get permission from mobile users before sharing that information w...
If you're using Google Sync to connect your Gmail and Google Calendar data to your iOS device--and really, if you're not, you should be--the folks in Mountain View have whipped up a few new tweaks that will make that experience all the more pleasant.
Google has been busy beefing up its mobile offerings lately. In the last several weeks, it's announced a mobile payment system, Google Wallet; a new bus-tracking system that uses Google Maps; as well as a revamped Google Docs app for Android devices.
Minnesota Sen. Al Franken is one of most vocal politicians in Washington when it comes to the issue of mobile privacy. In April, he sent letters to both Apple and Google asking if and how they collect location data on their users.
Google has launched a tool to help people monitor online mentions of their names and take action to protect their reputation when they find objectionable references and information.
In an effort to accelerate the rendering of Web pages in users' computers, Google has developed a search feature that predictively preloads pages before users click on result links.
Google has applied for the necessary license to continue operating its online maps in China as the deadline for obtaining government approval approaches.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
- EZVIZ Husky review: This weatherproof camera gives you an eye on the outside of your home
- Reality check: How Windows 10's new privacy controls stack up
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerWA
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC