The federal judge overseeing the Java patent litigation between Oracle and Google has said it might be necessary to delay a trial until U.S. authorities finish re-examining a number of Oracle's patents, a process that could take years.
Slowly but surely, the Amazon tablet is becoming one of the biggest tech rumors of 2011.
As the U.S. arrival date approaches for the first Chromebooks from Samsung and Acer, hardware maker Xi3 on Friday announced its own entrant in the form of a desktop PC running Chrome OS.
Google has acquired Sparkbuy, a year-old Seattle startup that developed a comparison shopping service for consumer electronics products.
The browser address bar isn't going anywhere, an add-on developer and former contributor to Firefox said today.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are working on deemphasizing your browser's address bar to maximize screen space and put the focus on web apps instead of websites.
Google's <a href="http://books.google.com/help/ebooks/overview.html">eBooks</a> electronic bookstore now contains about 3 million free titles, up from 2 million when it was launched in December.
So you're the proud possessor of a shiny new Android tablet. Now what?
There is rampant speculation that Apple will soon join Amazon and Google to offer a service to store your music in the cloud and stream it to your devices.
Netbook and tablet users looking for more screen space to display content from their favorite websites are getting some help from a pair of popular Internet browsers.
Apple has struck deals with three of the top four music labels that will let consumers access their digital music collections from mobile devices like the company's iPhone, several reports said this week.
Google has upgraded the mobile site for Maps, which is one of the company's most popular online services, adding features found on the version for desktop browsers.
Google has launched a financial advice service in the U.S. to let users explore credit, mortgages and bank accounts based on their personal profiles, but without giving too much personal information to the bank.
Google is standing its ground when it comes to enforcing -- or rather, not enforcing -- an anti-piracy law that would require ISPs to terminate the Internet connections of copyright infringers. The controversial law has been met with resistance from ...
Another day, another report saying Android rules the smartphone world, this time from Gartner.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW