It's the hottest invitation in technology right now -- an e-mail telling you how to "learn more about Google+." If you get one, though, be careful about clicking on it. It may be spam.
Tech companies this week enjoyed an end-of-quarter market rally as concerns about the recovery abated somewhat and reports from market analysts indicated that IT spending would stay ahead of overall economic growth.
Nortel Networks has auctioned off its remaining patents and patent applications to a consortium of key technology companies for a cash purchase price of US$4.5 billion.
Google recently launched Google+, the company's latest attempt to get social networking right after its social disaster, Google Buzz. After trying out Google's new social network for several hours, I think Google may have finally figured out how to d...
Whether Google says so or not, Google+ is a direct shot at Facebook, a social networking project that attempts, from the ground up, to let users control who sees what. But building a new social network in the Facebook era isn't easy--even for Google-...
Microsoft signed two deals this week with companies that agreed to pay royalties for technology used in Android devices, following a similar deal the software giant made with HTC last year.
Microsoft is improving accommodations for Java developers on the Windows Azure cloud, with an upgraded plug-in for Eclipse-based software developers.
A post on Google Australia's blog yesterday announced the launch of Google +1 in Australia. The social recommendation system has been available in the US [[xref:http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/1s-right-recommendations-right-when-you.html|since...
Microsoft is pitching its cloud-based Office 365 as a less costly alternative for IT budgets, assuming IT managers can find money in their budgets for a migration.
An Oracle damages expert estimates that Google owes the company US$2.6 billion for alleged Java patent violations, according to a court filing made Tuesday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
After a short delay, Acer has started shipping its AC700 laptop with Google's Chrome OS in the U.S., priced at US$349.
Apple's iOS and Google's Android smartphone platforms are more secure than traditional desktop-based operating systems, but are still susceptible to many existing categories of attacks, according to<a href="http://www.symantec.com/about/news/release/...
A French publishing company has filed suit against Google, alleging anti-competitive practices and claiming €295 million (US$420 million) in damages.
Microsoft said it remains committed to HealthVault, its service that lets users store all their medical information in one place, despite <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/685090/Google_Shuts_Down_Health_Energy_Services">Google's announcement last ...
Apple's iPad owns the tablet market, according to a new study of Internet traffic in the U.S., but that doesn't mean the competition is going away.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD