It's the hottest invitation in technology right now -- an e-mail telling you how to "learn more about Google+." If you get one, though, be careful about clicking on it. It may be spam.
Tech companies this week enjoyed an end-of-quarter market rally as concerns about the recovery abated somewhat and reports from market analysts indicated that IT spending would stay ahead of overall economic growth.
Nortel Networks has auctioned off its remaining patents and patent applications to a consortium of key technology companies for a cash purchase price of US$4.5 billion.
Google recently launched Google+, the company's latest attempt to get social networking right after its social disaster, Google Buzz. After trying out Google's new social network for several hours, I think Google may have finally figured out how to d...
Whether Google says so or not, Google+ is a direct shot at Facebook, a social networking project that attempts, from the ground up, to let users control who sees what. But building a new social network in the Facebook era isn't easy--even for Google-...
Microsoft signed two deals this week with companies that agreed to pay royalties for technology used in Android devices, following a similar deal the software giant made with HTC last year.
Microsoft is improving accommodations for Java developers on the Windows Azure cloud, with an upgraded plug-in for Eclipse-based software developers.
A post on Google Australia's blog yesterday announced the launch of Google +1 in Australia. The social recommendation system has been available in the US [[xref:http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/1s-right-recommendations-right-when-you.html|since...
Microsoft is pitching its cloud-based Office 365 as a less costly alternative for IT budgets, assuming IT managers can find money in their budgets for a migration.
An Oracle damages expert estimates that Google owes the company US$2.6 billion for alleged Java patent violations, according to a court filing made Tuesday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
After a short delay, Acer has started shipping its AC700 laptop with Google's Chrome OS in the U.S., priced at US$349.
Apple's iOS and Google's Android smartphone platforms are more secure than traditional desktop-based operating systems, but are still susceptible to many existing categories of attacks, according to<a href="http://www.symantec.com/about/news/release/...
A French publishing company has filed suit against Google, alleging anti-competitive practices and claiming €295 million (US$420 million) in damages.
Microsoft said it remains committed to HealthVault, its service that lets users store all their medical information in one place, despite <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/685090/Google_Shuts_Down_Health_Energy_Services">Google's announcement last ...
Apple's iPad owns the tablet market, according to a new study of Internet traffic in the U.S., but that doesn't mean the competition is going away.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCField EngineerVIC