While Google's software can't make the trains run on time, it can now tell you just how late they'll be.
More than 5,000 iOS developers are in San Francisco for Apple's big party at the Worldwide Developers Conference, but a new report says the hippest place to be is the Android Market. The study, from Bluevia and Vision Mobile, found that 67 per cent o...
Google has released an update for its Chrome browser, bringing security and 3D improvements.
The next edition of Java has been approved by a Java Community Process executive committee, but not without some acrimony.
Apple's strategy isn't about making money with iCloud, analysts said today. Instead, it's all about using the free service to keep customers and battle Google for smartphone and tablet supremacy.
It's been billed by its organizers as the most important day for the future of the Internet, but so far World IPv6 Day has probably served to confirm what the industry already knows about the 128-bit protocol on which the 21st century digital society...
With World IPV6 Day in full swing, the test flight of the Internet's new communications protocol is going smoothly.
Cyberattacks on U.S. networks by other nations may not always demand the same level of retaliation, and only attacks that cause major damage or loss of life should prompt similar responses, a group of national security experts said Wednesday.
YouTube has introduced a new channel in India that offers blockbuster Indian movies for free to viewers, and landed Intel as a major sponsor.
Google is redirecting visitors to its Kazakhstan site, google.kz, to a page in Kazakh at google.com, after the country's government warned it would begin enforcing a nine-month-old rule requiring .kz domain names to point to servers in the country
Warm mangos, Pandas and Alan Greenspan: these were among the wide range of topics that came up during the characteristically humorous keynote by Google’s Matt Cutts at the end of the first day of the Search Marketing Expo in Seattle.
A new document in a year-old patent lawsuit filed by Oracle against Google over Android intellectual property suggests Oracle could be seeking huge damages from Google.
A small number of Internet users will experience delays or time-outs as they attempt to visit Facebook, Google, Yahoo and other popular websites tonight and tomorrow, due to a 24-hour trial of a new Internet standard called IPv6.
After helping to hatch the plan for World IPv6 Day set for Wednesday, a senior network engineer at Facebook is raring to test the site's reworked network.
Google has started using individual authors not just the publications they write for as one of its criteria for ranking search engine results.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW