By June, the number of Google Map queries that come from mobile devices will permanently surpass the number of queries coming from desktop computers, Google Vice President Marissa Mayer revealed Wednesday.
Google on Tuesday patched several vulnerabilities in Chrome, including two a French security company said could be used to bypass the browser's anti-exploit technology.
A U.S. senator wants Apple and Google to require some applications in their mobile app stores to have privacy policies as a way to protect users against location tracking.
The federal judge overseeing the Java patent litigation between Oracle and Google has said it might be necessary to delay a trial until U.S. authorities finish re-examining a number of Oracle's patents, a process that could take years.
Slowly but surely, the Amazon tablet is becoming one of the biggest tech rumors of 2011.
As the U.S. arrival date approaches for the first Chromebooks from Samsung and Acer, hardware maker Xi3 on Friday announced its own entrant in the form of a desktop PC running Chrome OS.
Google has acquired Sparkbuy, a year-old Seattle startup that developed a comparison shopping service for consumer electronics products.
The browser address bar isn't going anywhere, an add-on developer and former contributor to Firefox said today.
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are working on deemphasizing your browser's address bar to maximize screen space and put the focus on web apps instead of websites.
Google's <a href="http://books.google.com/help/ebooks/overview.html">eBooks</a> electronic bookstore now contains about 3 million free titles, up from 2 million when it was launched in December.
So you're the proud possessor of a shiny new Android tablet. Now what?
There is rampant speculation that Apple will soon join Amazon and Google to offer a service to store your music in the cloud and stream it to your devices.
Netbook and tablet users looking for more screen space to display content from their favorite websites are getting some help from a pair of popular Internet browsers.
Apple has struck deals with three of the top four music labels that will let consumers access their digital music collections from mobile devices like the company's iPhone, several reports said this week.
Google has upgraded the mobile site for Maps, which is one of the company's most popular online services, adding features found on the version for desktop browsers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD