A Chinese official today denied accusations that the government was responsible for attacks that accessed hundreds of Google Gmail accounts.
Google has had to remove yet more malware-infected apps offered in its Android Market. As spotted by the Lookout Security Team, 50 applications were infected by a variation of the DroidDream malware that hit in March. Lookout is referring to the new ...
Google is giving Android Market users a new way to evaluate applications even as it struggles to keep malicious ones off the store.
The Android tablet race is about to get a dashing new contender.
Motorola's CEO blamed the open Android app store for performance issues on some phones.
In a rare display of collaboration, Google has joined forces with its search rivals Microsoft and Yahoo in a project intended to improve the Web crawling and indexing of structured data, which often originates in databases and loses its format when c...
IT departments can now build custom applications for Google Apps and integrate them with the cloud-based collaboration and communication suite in the same way that commercial software vendors do.
Google is rolling out its +1 recommend button across third-party web sites, as well as to Google properties, a day after Twitter introduced a "Follow" button for third-party sites.
When former Google CEO Eric Schmidt took the stage at the AllThingsD conference, it was almost guaranteed that he would blurt out something controversial. But Schmidt didn't go over the top -- he did, however, admit that Google "screwed up" on its so...
Net Applications has released the browser market share data for the month of May. It looks like more good news for Chrome, and more bad news for Internet Explorer.
In order to keep a tight leash on future Windows tablets, Microsoft is reportedly asking each chip maker to work with a single computer maker.
When I saw the Computerworld article about Square touting how it is going to replace cash registers with iPads, I was dismayed that there was no discussion of security. And Square's app isn't the only payment app that makes me anxious. While I admit ...
Just as Google releases its +1 button to the Web, many industry watchers are scratching their heads after hearing former CEO Eric Schmidt admit that he missed the boat on social networking.
Google has disrupted what it believes to be a targeted phishing campaign aimed at stealing e-mail from government officials, contractors and military personnel.
Google has released the source code for a technology that it hopes developers will use to embed real-time video and voice chat functionality in their Web applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA