Box.net has integrated its cloud-hosted content management application with Google's Docs online office productivity suite.
Google has released an experimental extension for its Chrome browser that developers can use to scan their Web applications and flag code that could make them vulnerable to malware attacks.
Google may owe Oracle nearly as much money in damages as Oracle paid to buy all of Sun Microsystems, according to Oracle's paid expert in the companies' Java intellectual property dispute.
Manufacturer Huawei claims the title for the first Android Honeycomb 3.2 tablet, with its 7-inch MediaPad announced on Monday.
Google's Street View has got off to a bad start in Bangalore, with the city police objecting to the collection of data by Google's cars.
Is HTML5 the Holy Grail for building next-generation Web applications?
The U.S. Department of Justice will reportedly evaluate the antitrust implications of <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9217583/Google_buys_Admeld">Google's proposed acquisition of Admeld</a>, whose technology is designed to help web pu...
Google has launched an affiliate program for its <a href="http://books.google.com/help/ebooks/overview.html">eBooks</a> service, offering to pay commissions to Web publishers who promote titles on their sites and send buyers to Google's online bookst...
If you are a mobile developer and not making any money on your Android applications, don't give up. A good name, focus and offering paying users the right incentives can help, according to<a href="http://blog.getjar.com/developer/nobody%e2%80%99s-pay...
Afraid you're going to miss today's lunar eclipse? Google has a solution for you.
Following a recent uproar over the ways in which Apple and Google collect location information from mobile users, two U.S. senators have proposed a law that would require companies to get permission from mobile users before sharing that information w...
If you're using Google Sync to connect your Gmail and Google Calendar data to your iOS device--and really, if you're not, you should be--the folks in Mountain View have whipped up a few new tweaks that will make that experience all the more pleasant.
Google has been busy beefing up its mobile offerings lately. In the last several weeks, it's announced a mobile payment system, Google Wallet; a new bus-tracking system that uses Google Maps; as well as a revamped Google Docs app for Android devices.
Minnesota Sen. Al Franken is one of most vocal politicians in Washington when it comes to the issue of mobile privacy. In April, he sent letters to both Apple and Google asking if and how they collect location data on their users.
Google has launched a tool to help people monitor online mentions of their names and take action to protect their reputation when they find objectionable references and information.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT