Oracle may depose Google CEO Larry Page and two others in connection with its lawsuit accusing Google of patent infringement in its Android operating system, a magistrate in California ordered on Thursday.
Sun Microsystems offered to license its Java technology to Google for $US100 million, a Google attorney said, attempting to show that Oracle is out of touch as it seeks billions from Google for patent infringement.
Google has acquired startup company Fridge to enhance Google+'s capabilities for group sharing.
Google Apps will become a more secure and easier-to-manage collaboration and communication suite now that Google has started integrating e-mail security features into it from its Postini suite.
Google has disabled a feature that could allow people to remove websites from its search index following a problematic discovery by an astute observer.
Oracle and Google will be back in court Thursday for what's likely to be a short but significant hearing in the legal battle over Google's alleged patent infringement in Android.
Almost a month after Google announced its new social network, the Google+ iPhone app is finally available in the iTunes App Store.
The new Google+ social networking site, out in limited beta release since late June, is growing its usage very quickly, but it remains far from a leadership position, according to Hitwise.
Google has decided to close its <a href="http://www.googlelabs.com/">Labs</a> initiative as part of the company's efforts to streamline its product portfolio and focus its development efforts.
Google has offered the first public indication that it may be willing to settle Oracle's lawsuit against it over the alleged infringement of Java patents in Google's Android OS.
InterDigital on Tuesday said it was considering selling the company, and now the Wall Street Journal, citing unnamed sources, <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904233404576457842513189166.html">said Google is interested in scoopi...
Google has started warning some search users of malware on their computers, after it found unusual search traffic coming through a small number of intermediary servers called proxies.
In Google's early days, founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin argued that answering email complaints would be a waste of time, and that Googlers should fix problems behind the scenes without interacting directly with users, according to a former Google...
Apple is expected to report enormous profits this quarter thanks in no small part to record iPad sales of 7.7 million units. But I'm still holding out for a better tablet.
When Google+ launched late last month, Google released an Android app for the service and promised that an iOS app would join it soon; on Tuesday, Google delivered with an official native client for Apple's mobile platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW