SAP is planning to connect its analytics software with Google's Maps and Earth software, allowing users to mine insights from plotting business data against locations around the world, the companies announced Wednesday.
Mozilla, the makers of the Firefox browser, hopes to revolutionize the modern operating system with Boot to Gecko, a universal-platform OS primary aimed at mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets that could theoretically drive futuristic deskt...
Faceboook.com is the domain to have (count the 'o's) if phishing scams are your game. That's because it's the most popular mistyped entry into a browser URL bar, according to data collected and analyzed by Chris Finke from his browser add-on, URL Fix...
A Mac security firm today criticized Microsoft for warning Mac users of new malware, saying that the threat simply wasn't worth mentioning.
Google has heard the public outcry about its name restrictions and the way it killed off many Google+ user accounts and is working fast to fix the problem.
Google has removed third party review sites from Google Places. Previously, Places pulled reviews from Yelp, TripAdvisor, Urban Spoon and CitySearch, as well as their own Google Places reviews. When the service initially launched about a year ago, th...
Search engine optimization companies have started targeting Google's +1 feature -- you can now pay companies to "+1" your website.
In an effort to stave off criticism over its "real names" policy, Google said late Monday that it will stop disabling Google+ accounts that violate the policy -- without warning the user first.
When Google+ first launched, most people saw it, correctly, as a competitor to Facebook. But as you try Google's social network, you realize that it has a lot in common with Twitter too. That versatility could be Google's strength -- but it could be ...
Thanks to Apple's App Store, Google's Android Market and a number of smaller online stores, the explosive growth of mobile application downloads continues.
Most would guess iPads outsell Android tablets, but it may come as a surprise to you to learn just how much Apple is dominating Google in the tablet wars.
Video streaming made up 39 percent of all mobile data traffic worldwide in the first half of this year, and YouTube accounted for a majority of that video traffic, according to a survey by traffic management vendor Allot Communications.
A group of U.S. senators pledged Tuesday to open up the country's borders to high-skill immigrants, with lawmakers arguing that the U.S. is turning away some of the world's smartest people.
The corporate world's response to the phenomenal growth of social media has ranged from enthusiastic embrace to abject horror.
Google is being scrutinized by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for allegedly deceptive practices when it comes to online search and search advertising. A new report agrees -- outlining ways that Google stifles competition, but is Google really a p...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Pokémon Go craze shows Apple an augmented reality future
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Warning: The new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports are a disastrous mess
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW