Microsoft today launched a $250,000 contest for researchers who develop defensive security technologies that deal with entire classes of exploits.
Data centers have been using less electricity than you think ... or at least, compared with what they have in the past.
Hacker group LulzSec ("the world's leaders in high-quality entertainment at your expense") has had its initial Google+ account nixed this week, though LulzSec has quickly and brashly re-emerged with a new one
Google patched 30 vulnerabilities in Chrome today, paying out the third-highest bounty total ever for the bugs that outsiders filed with its security team.
The stable version of Google Chrome 13 is now available. It features Instant Pages, which pre-renders top Google search results before the user even clicks on them.
Bing is a big money-loser for Microsoft, shedding billions of dollars per year, but the company is far from giving up on beating Google in the search engine wars.
The latest global market-share estimates for smartphones are out. And as we've come to expect from these regular exercises in mobile OS number-crunching, the news is bright for Apple and Google, but a bit bleak for Nokia, Research In Motion (RIM), an...
Google wants a judge to throw out Java copyright infringement claims Oracle has lodged against the Android mobile OS, based partly on 17-year-old testimony from an unlikely source: Google executive chairman and former CEO Eric Schmidt.
Google is organizing a series of Android Developer Labs (ADLs) that aim to help developers convert their<a href="http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2011/08/android-developer-labs-2011.html">existing smartphone applications to run on Honeycomb-bas...
Google and LivingSocial are expanding in the booming shopping discounts market with new acquisitions announced Monday.
Microsoft's long and steady decline in browser market share continued in July, but there is one bright spot for Redmond: Among Windows 7 PC owners, Internet Explorer is gaining, albeit only slightly.
A new Android Trojan is capable of recording phone conversations, according to a CA security researcher.
Google has acquired more than 1,000 patents from IBM in order to pad its portfolio. Patent litigation is a theater of the absurd in most cases, but it has evolved into a standard business practice among tech companies, and Google needs more fodder to...
There's been a lot of discussion lately about Google+ and why it will render Twitter obsolete. Technology and tech-culture writer Mike Elgan makes a good argument and suggests that "It's only a matter of time before Twitter becomes a ghost town."
I have a love-hate relationship with Google+. Because I love it and use it so much, I really hate its current limitations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
- Google Fit is getting a visual overhaul with new widget and Android Wear faces
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW