Google is taking another step away from Flash, Adobe Systems' multimedia program widely criticized for its frequent security vulnerabilities.
Google announced Tuesday that it will warn users when they may want to be careful about revealing sensitive information over email with a pair of new security features.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, racked up US$3.6 billion in losses last year on investments in "big bets" such as self-driving cars and Internet balloons.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
They said it couldn't be done, but this week Google's AI technology proved them wrong by mastering the ancient Chinese game of Go roughly a decade earlier than anyone expected.
The European Union's top antitrust regulator is looking for an excuse to investigate Google's controversial deal with U.K. tax authorities -- and a Scottish legislator is ready to give her one.
Android phones may soon get a whole lot smarter thanks to a new partnership between Google and chip maker Movidius that promises to bring machine intelligence directly into mobile devices.
One of the key components of the Google Apps productivity suite has been the tech giant's focus on providing collaboration tools so that people can work on the same document together, wherever they happen to be. Those capabilities got an upgrade on W...
Google's Inbox email client now makes it easier to find a needle in an email haystack with updates the company made Tuesday morning.
Google is continuing its push to make its Apps collaboration suite useful for enterprises with a new feature that lets administrators set how their users are able to share files.
U.K. legislators want to interview Google about a deal on back taxes agreed with tax authorities following an investigation of its results back as far as 2005.
Shipment of PCs with Google's Chrome OS are growing at the expense of Windows laptops and desktops, despite the PC market being in its biggest slump since 2008.
When Google tells us it blocked 780 million bad ads last year, is that a sign that things are getting better?
It's a much faster way to download a new app, but not everyone can try it out just yet.
Google has made it easier for users of its Drive cloud storage product to move files around into exactly the right folder and store them to find later.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Project ManagerSA