These 4 May fourth tech tributes will add a little extra fun to Star Wars Day.
Google Chrome tops Internet Explorer in usage share, according to two browser metrics firms.
What time is the Game of Thrones TV premiere? Just ask Google search.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
YouTube 360-degree live video is here, and you're first chance to see it will probably be during the Coachella festival on Saturday and Sunday.
Acer's new 24-inch Chromebase for meetings is the luxury model for small team video conferencing.
The plan involves repurposing some of the search capabilities already present in Google Goggles.
The man who helped build Google from a search engine into one of the biggest and most influential companies in the world has predicted the emergence of a new computing architecture based on crowd-sourced data and machine learning.
Google is aiming to help companies manage their applications running across public and private clouds with a new product and a set of partnerships announced at its cloud user conference Wednesday.
Data centers are typically high-security locations and operators don't like you snooping around, but Google is giving users a look at one of its latest and most advanced centers through virtual reality.
Sidewalks Labs, a unit of Alphabet, is teaming up with the U.S. Department of Transport to build a data and analytics platform that promises to help cities understand where people go and how they get there so they can better design transportation inf...
Aiming to shed some light on how much progress has been made so far, Google on Tuesday launched a new section of its transparency report dedicated to encryption.
The Google Analytics 360 Suite is a set of integrated data and marketing analytics tools designed to help enterprise marketers reach customers with the right message at the right time.
Google DeepMind’s AlphaGo artificial-intelligence program won the last round in a five-game contest against top Go player Lee Se-dol, despite making a bad mistake during play.
Playing against a top Go player, Google DeepMind’s AlphaGo artificial-intelligence program has puzzled commentators with moves that are often described as “beautiful,” but do not fit into the usual human style of play.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's greatest crowd-funded travel products online right now
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC