The feature will be built into Android with a Play Services update and work on iOS through the Google app.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
You'll at least get two free years of Google Photos storage if you opt for one of Moto's thin phones.
The location-based tool may help you download a boarding pass app at the airport or an audio tour during a trip to the museum.
Google's Larry Page is reportedly investing $100 million in trying to build flying cars.
Google DeepMind, a London-based artificial intelligence company that Google acquired in 2014, is working on what will be a kill switch for robots and other A.I. systems.
Google's Magenta project has just released its first piece of machine-composed music. Fortunately for human composers, it's not that good. Yet.
Google's new app, available in the Chrome Web Store, lets you easily access files on a network server from within Chrome OS.
Even though the Nexus 6P is the recommended test device, not even that will make the cut when it comes time to certify Daydream-ready phones.
Google is far from finished with its attempt to invade the living room, but the Nexus Player's time as part of that strategy is done.
Later this year, Google Maps users will start seeing new ads as they're driving down the road and planning trips using its mobile app.
Google remains on its quest to replace passwords with something more secure. The latest effort is from the company’s Project Abacus, which favors a system of biometrics to authenticate identity.
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Google's Project Ara modular smartphone is coming to developers at the end of this year, but it's lost a key part of its vision along the way -- total customizability.
Google’s bringing its entire Android mobile app library to Chromebooks – the company announced today at its annual I/O developer conference, thanks to an innovative system of containerization.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW