Keep continues to grow into a more comprehensive service for keeping track of all those random thoughts and ideas.
Amazon's latest Prime perk lets the whole family pool their photos into a single, shared online storage space. And if you buy more stuff along the way, Amazon won't mind.
Cheap airfares: Everyone wants them, and Google Flights will help by telling you when prices are expected to go up—or down.
You may start seeing more frequent memories to help you capture all those small moments of a young child growing up.
Google News is cutting through noise and spin with a new "Fact Check" tag.
The app comes from a Pixel system file dump, so it's unclear at this time if it'll make it to Nexus phones or is just for Google's newest hardware.
Google’s new Pixels phones look and cost the same as the iPhone. Now that Google is in Apple territory, what can the original iPhone-maker do to stand out?
There's no question that A.I. is the next UI. The question is: Whose A.I.?
Instead of swapping Hangouts for Allo, Google is apparently more interested in pushing out a better video call experience than a messaging alternative.
With the release of Pixel and Google Home, Google is hoping to become a pervasive personal assistant to every user.
It's official: Google's Nexus device lineup is no more, usurped by premium Pixel hardware.
RIP Nexus? The Google Store today gave the ax to several big-name devices, including the Nexus Phones and Nvidia's Shield TV.
The Pixel's new Quick Switch Adapter provides a quick and easy way to move data from an older iPhone or Android device to your new Pixel phone.
Google launched several new products, including two Pixel smartphones that natively run a new Google Assistant built on recent advances in artificial intelligence to improve personalized, voice-capable searches.
Google isn't wasting any time with opening up Google Assistant to third parties in order to catch up to Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- FTKronos AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCJunior Programmer (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 161017/JP/221Asia
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC