Google is far from finished with its attempt to invade the living room, but the Nexus Player's time as part of that strategy is done.
Later this year, Google Maps users will start seeing new ads as they're driving down the road and planning trips using its mobile app.
Google remains on its quest to replace passwords with something more secure. The latest effort is from the company’s Project Abacus, which favors a system of biometrics to authenticate identity.
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Google's Project Ara modular smartphone is coming to developers at the end of this year, but it's lost a key part of its vision along the way -- total customizability.
Google’s bringing its entire Android mobile app library to Chromebooks – the company announced today at its annual I/O developer conference, thanks to an innovative system of containerization.
Google made clear its plans to take on Amazon's Echo, go big on VR, and make texting both more expressive and less reliant on thought.
What's coming this fall in the next major release of Android Wear.
Google’s ready to kick Control+C and Control+V to the curb – the company on Thursday announced new APIs and enterprise partnerships today at its annual I/O developer conference, designed to simplify common workflows and make its Google Apps product l...
In the middle of its annual developer conference, Google let attendees get a closer-than-usual look at the company's autonomous car.
Google announced Thursday morning that its Play Store will be coming to Chrome OS, the lightweight operating system that powers Chromebook laptops.
Chromebooks outsold Macs in the early months of 2016, according to IDC. But the victory comes with a few caveats.
According to SurveyMonkey, mobile versions of Microsoft's core Office apps -- Excel and Word -- in April badly trailed their rivals from Google, Sheets and Docs, respectively.
Google unveils custom TPU chip, which it says advances computing performance by three generations.
Google's Daydream looks awfully similar to the Oculus Rift, from the headset to the controller to the software itself.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC