Like a man eager to show off his new watch, Google is encouraging anyone running IT operations to ask it for the time. The company will let anyone use its NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers, a move to help IT shops cope with the next “leap second,” ...
A new design is making an appearance for some users, though it's unclear at this point how widespread the rollout is.
Keep the kids entertained all throughout the holiday season with the new Present Quest game.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
A Morgan Stanley estimate says Google should sell another 5 to 6 million next year, though Samsung remains the smartphone sales king.
Have some incorrect or outdated autofill entries in Chrome? Here's some tips on getting rid of them.
Services like Keep, Evernote and Microsoft OneNote are often called "note-taking apps." But they've grown beyond their roots, now offering collaborative workflow, reminders, checklists, geofencing, optical character recognition, voice transcription, ...
With presidential election signs coming down from front lawns and voters watching protests on the news, many are wondering if fake news stories on Facebook and Google contributed to Donald Trump's winning the presidency.
Google's cross-platform chat app is continues to improve in its bid to lure users from other services.
YouTube now supports high-dynamic range video if you're rocking an HDR-capable TV.
Google Home launched to consumers in November, but many journalists got a sneak peek. Here's what they thought.
Not content to cede the artificial intelligence market to Google, the AI effort will be a key part of a comeback after the Note7 fiasco.
It's the first phone with Google's Tango technology, which bakes in a number of augmented reality experiences.
Google and Microsoft are butting heads over the disclosure of vulnerabilities. On Monday, Google revealed a critical flaw in Windows after it gave Microsoft a ten-day window to warn the public about it.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTInfrastructure Solutions EngineerVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- FTSAP Service Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC