As recently as a year ago, many enterprises couldn't have imagined that the iPhone would now be second place in terms of security features that enterprises require, behind only the BlackBerry and ahead of Android and Microsoft's Windows Phone 7.
If YouTube started as a place for people to upload low-res videos, Google's global 2010 'most popular' video list shows just how fast the model is evolving into something nakedly commercial.
My holiday gift giving season started early Thursday morning when the UPS guy pounded on my door and handed me a package. Inside was a notebook -- Google's much-discussed cloud-based Cr-48 Chrome OS laptop, which was announced by the company on Tuesd...
The possibilities seemed endless when Google began hyping near-field communication for Android phones last month. Now, we've got some hard details on what the NFC capabilities in Android version 2.3, known as Gingerbread, will do in the near future.
The CR-48 has landed! This morning, we received one of Google's first Chrome OS-powered laptops. As you'll see in our video, the CR-48 looks a lot like an old black Apple MacBook that's trying to sneak past customs -- it's all flat black with no stic...
For the fourth year, I'm trotting out my nominations for the biggest turkeys of tech.
Google on Monday announced that it will introduce versions of Google Docs for tablets running both the Android and Apple iOS4 mobile operating systems.
As the details of Samsung's Galaxy Tab are gradually revealed, it's becoming increasingly clear that many of the tablet's most desirable features derive from its use of Android--or Linux, that is--which, after all, is the basis for Google's winning m...
Recently I wrote about how the rumored Apple iTV could help your company with tools including easy videoconferencing and online video libraries.
Google TV's planned fall launch is not news, but given that Google hasn't said much about its television plans since May, it's time for a refresher. Here's a quick rundown of everything to know about Google TV as anticipation grows for the imminent l...
Hardly a week goes by without some fresh evidence of Android's growing success.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
Searching for status updates is not Twitter's forte, so leave it to Google to make its own Realtime Search engine more powerful instead.
Google's new Gmail calling may be a great way for consumers to make free and low-cost voice calls, but the service isn't quite ready for business customers using Google Apps, the search giant's suite of cloud-based productivity programs.
Google's patching of vulnerabilities in its open source Chrome Web browser last week wasn't so much notable in itself; Microsoft, to be sure, is forever issuing patches for the many bugs that afflict its products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
- WSJ: Apple’s shot at launching a TV streaming service hurt by its own difficult demands
- Minecraft for Windows 10 will gain Oculus Rift VR support very, very soon
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW