It looks like we'll finally be seeing an official Google Voice App for the iPhone in the App Store. TechCrunch reports that not only should we expect to see the official app in the App Store soon, but that it's already been approved by the higher-ups...
Google made a news splash when it introduced a new VoIP functionality to Gmail yesterday. Gmail users based in the United States can now dial other Gmail users and accept calls from them right from their computer-a seemingly cool feature and thrifty ...
Google on Thursday introduced a tool for easily sending links from its Chrome browser on a PC to an Android phone, and added 12 more voice-activated actions to the Voice Search tool in Android 2.2.
The Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) both declined comment today on a report that the agencies may investigate Apple over antitrust charges linked to its ban of rival development tools for iPhone and iPad software.
Google is taking advantage of its cloud infrastructure and the huge volume of typed search queries to refine its Voice Search function, part of a massive research effort in voice that spans both mobile devices and the Web.
Big Brother is a little late in arriving, having been expected by 1984 at the latest. But he has shown his face twice recently in the world of mobile technology: First, in the mass removal from Amazon Kindles of George Orwell's 1984 (oh, sweet irony)...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW