A quartet of new features will be rolled out this week for users of Google's social network, Google+.
Facebook's willingness to agree to a voluntary code of conduct in Germany to protect users' data shows it is mindful of how the culture there contrasts with that in the U.S.
Google+ is promoting a popularity contest of sorts that isn't sitting well with some users of the social networking service.
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
The Google +1 button just got a lot more useful -- and a lot more like Facebook's "Like" button -- by adding the ability to share +1 recommendations with other people on Google+.
Skype announced that it is acquiring GroupMe for an undisclosed sum. Acquiring the young mobile group messaging service expands Skype's arsenal of communication tools and gives Skype (and by extension Microsoft once the purchase of Skype is complete)...
Facebook Tuesday announced changes to its user interface that are designed to improve user privacy and make the social network's privacy options easier to find.
Google+ users can now have a video-watching party on YouTube.
Inviting friends to Google+ is a lot more straightforward now. That's welcome news to users of the Internet search leader's growing social networking service.
Google's real-names policy for its social networking service has created a tempest that could have easily been avoided.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW