A quartet of new features will be rolled out this week for users of Google's social network, Google+.
Facebook's willingness to agree to a voluntary code of conduct in Germany to protect users' data shows it is mindful of how the culture there contrasts with that in the U.S.
Google+ is promoting a popularity contest of sorts that isn't sitting well with some users of the social networking service.
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
The Google +1 button just got a lot more useful -- and a lot more like Facebook's "Like" button -- by adding the ability to share +1 recommendations with other people on Google+.
Skype announced that it is acquiring GroupMe for an undisclosed sum. Acquiring the young mobile group messaging service expands Skype's arsenal of communication tools and gives Skype (and by extension Microsoft once the purchase of Skype is complete)...
Facebook Tuesday announced changes to its user interface that are designed to improve user privacy and make the social network's privacy options easier to find.
Google+ users can now have a video-watching party on YouTube.
Inviting friends to Google+ is a lot more straightforward now. That's welcome news to users of the Internet search leader's growing social networking service.
Google's real-names policy for its social networking service has created a tempest that could have easily been avoided.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTData ScientistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW