A quartet of new features will be rolled out this week for users of Google's social network, Google+.
Facebook's willingness to agree to a voluntary code of conduct in Germany to protect users' data shows it is mindful of how the culture there contrasts with that in the U.S.
Google+ is promoting a popularity contest of sorts that isn't sitting well with some users of the social networking service.
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
The Google +1 button just got a lot more useful -- and a lot more like Facebook's "Like" button -- by adding the ability to share +1 recommendations with other people on Google+.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA