A quartet of new features will be rolled out this week for users of Google's social network, Google+.
Facebook's willingness to agree to a voluntary code of conduct in Germany to protect users' data shows it is mindful of how the culture there contrasts with that in the U.S.
Google+ is promoting a popularity contest of sorts that isn't sitting well with some users of the social networking service.
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
The Google +1 button just got a lot more useful -- and a lot more like Facebook's "Like" button -- by adding the ability to share +1 recommendations with other people on Google+.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Intel highlights more of its wireless computing plans
- Microsoft jumps into NoSQL market with new Azure data store
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison turns 70 with no retirement in sight
- US lawmaker wants to rebrand net neutrality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW