Even if Google employees have kept mum about Nexus One specifics, ROM hackers have been able to dig deep into the phone's system files to reveal the list of hardware we can expect from the Nexus One.
Google's Nexus One smartphone is a shot across the bow of many entrenched competitors, enough to make us wonder whether Google has some master plan for world domination or has merely gone loopy.
Am I the only one that was underwhelmed when looking at the Google phone, codenamed Nexus One?
Google phone rumors are back with a vengeance, spurred on by reports that the Internet behemoth Google is partnering with phone maker HTC on a "super" Android device thinner than the Droid and iPhone. The release date for this Google-branded phone is...
HTC, maker of the original Google phone, is boasting that demand is so high that sales will reach a million by the end of the year.
The Android mobile operating system has an impressive set of keyboard shortcuts to help you fly through your phone without digging through the menus. A couple of quick key presses are all you need for most common tasks.
Would you buy a gPhone? That's the question I posed last week, as rumors, news, and speculation about a new Google-branded Nexus One handset washed over the Webosphere. I got some interesting answers.
With major questions, like how much it will cost and how it will be sold, still unanswered, it's hard to do more than guess about whether the Google Nexus One smartphone will be widely adopted by business.
The forthcoming Google "Nexus One" smartphone could weaken the Android smartphone operating system by further complicating purchase decisions for business and personal customers. Not all Android phones are alike, and that creates a problem.
So. It seems the oft-rumored and--until recently--never-pictured, "Google Phone" exists.
Google apparently isn't content to have its Android mobile operating system merely dominate the season.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia