Google has officially opened online sales of its new Nexus 7 Android tablet through the Google Play Store, and has also begun selling the 4G model.
Google has today begun selling its new Nexus 7 in selected Australian retail stores, but has not yet opened online sales through the Google Play Store.
Images of what appears to be Google's second-generation Nexus 7 Android tablet have been leaked online, suggesting an official launch of the device is not too far away.
ASUS has today unveiled the MeMO Pad, a low-cost, 7in Android tablet that will sell for less than Google's Nexus 7 device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- HTC Desire 610 smartphone
- Round LG G Watch R has Plastic-OLED display, heart monitor and is waterproof
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ