Google has officially opened online sales of its new Nexus 7 Android tablet through the Google Play Store, and has also begun selling the 4G model.
Google has today begun selling its new Nexus 7 in selected Australian retail stores, but has not yet opened online sales through the Google Play Store.
Images of what appears to be Google's second-generation Nexus 7 Android tablet have been leaked online, suggesting an official launch of the device is not too far away.
ASUS has today unveiled the MeMO Pad, a low-cost, 7in Android tablet that will sell for less than Google's Nexus 7 device.
Latest News Articles
- Grid Autosport (Xbox 360)
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- SSD prices for hybrids, ultrathin laptops to flatten next year
- IBM aims to disrupt supercomputing market with cloud enticements
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »