Google is turning to a group of partners to create new templates for its Google Docs productivity suite to help users create book reports, lesson plans, business budgets and startup pitch decks.
Last year, Google introduced a Voice Typing feature for the desktop Web version of its Docs word processing software that let users dictate their documents. Now, it's getting upgraded with the ability to let people control document formatting with ju...
One of the key components of the Google Apps productivity suite has been the tech giant's focus on providing collaboration tools so that people can work on the same document together, wherever they happen to be. Those capabilities got an upgrade on W...
Google is continuing its push to make its Apps collaboration suite useful for enterprises with a new feature that lets administrators set how their users are able to share files.
Google has made it easier for users of its Drive cloud storage product to move files around into exactly the right folder and store them to find later.
As Google Apps for Work keeps growing, the company tries to increase enterprises' interest in its products with a suite of recommended partners.
Google is trying to draw more businesses away from Office with a new offer that gives them Apps for free while they serve out their contract with Microsoft.
Google updated its Drive for Work product Monday help businesses that have strict discovery requirements.
Google rolled out a big set of updates to its productivity suite today aimed primarily at enhancing its capabilities for students and teachers.
We experimented with several add-ons available for Google Docs. Here are nine that we found to be really useful and easy to use when you’re writing, editing and sharing documents.
5 reasons why Google Docs is better/5 reasons why Web Apps is better
Google has today announced that its Google Docs app is now available for Android phones, allowing users to view and edit and share documents on their smartphone.
Microsoft held a major launch event this week to unveil Office 2010--the latest release of it's venerable and dominant office productivity suite. As with any major product release, Office 2010 has a variety of new and updated features, but do any of ...
The war of words between Microsoft and Google over Office 2010 and its entry into online, cloud-based applications heated up today as both companies again took shots at each other.
As Microsoft prepares to launch Office 2010, the latest version of its venerable productivity suite, Google is persuading longtime Office users to ditch Redmond's apps and upgrade to Google Docs instead.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA