Memeo Connect for Google Apps is a desktop application that syncs desktop files with the Google Docs cloud. It helps with file conversions, too, and is available for both Mac and Windows.
Google has unveiled plans today to allow Google Docs to store any type of files, and revealed a new tool from Memeo to enable users to access, migrate, and synchronize files between their desktop and Google Docs. These announcements signify a broader...
Google turned 11 yesterday, and it's hard to believe Google is <i>only</i> 11. Long ago it became its own verb, replacing "to search for" with its ubiquitous moniker, and permanently etched itself into Internet culture. Now, with its many offshoots, ...
I'm looking forward to <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/tags/Microsoft+Corporation.html">Microsoft</a>'s <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/168277/office_2010_most_innovations_are_online.html?tk=rel_news">browser-based edition of Office</a>. Whil...
The future may be the cloud, but it also may be Microsoft that ushers us into that realm of possibility and imagination. Today, Redmond unveiled as a part of Office 2010 a suite of Microsoft Office Web apps that will compete directly with Google Doc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC