A look at some of the coolest bits of Chrome experimentation out there, in honor of Google’s 1000th Chrome experiment being published this week.
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
When the doors open for the Google I/O keynote on Wednesday, we're not expecting a team of Glass-wearing skydivers--that's so last year--but rather something equally stunning to remind us that Google is a hotbed of innovation. The stakes are high, an...
Many cynical users assume Web browsers do little more than dutifully render HTML. The content is the most important part, they say, so it makes little difference which browser you use.
Your move Apple: Google announced that they are changing Chrome's support of HTML5 'video' to be, in Google's view, more friendly towards open development. The H.264 codec is being removed in favor of the Theora and VP8 video codecs as well as any h...
Five Great Free Business Apps for Google Chrome
Google's Chrome operating system-based CR-48 notebook computer may be in just a select set of hands so far, but it's been generating plenty of media attention.
It's been a year since Google first said it would deliver a browser-only operating system for laptops called Chrome OS. Today, Google previewed the real thing at a time the iPad slate concept has already gained remarkable traction by businesses and u...
Google opened its Web application store for Chrome browser users on Tuesday, offering highly interactive, graphically rich applications from a variety of sources, including National Public Radio, Amazon.com, Electronic Arts and Sports Illustrated.
Google patched 10 vulnerabilities in Chrome this week, including one pegged critical on the Mac.
Google on Thursday patched 10 vulnerabilities in Chrome, but did not award any of the researchers who reported bugs the new top-dollar reward of $US3,133. Google's most serious threat rating, seven labeled "high" and another pegged as "medium."
Google on Thursday announced it would require new Chrome extension developers to pay a one-time US$5 registration fee as a way to stymie malicious add-ons for its browser.
The latest beta of Chrome 6 is out, and its menus have been optimized for touch--complete with buttons for copying, pasting, as well as zooming in on a page. Could this be a taste of what the rumored Chrome OS tablet will be like? Maybe.
Google on Thursday said it will pick up Chrome's release pace by issuing a new version of the browser about every six weeks. According to Anthony Laforge, a Chrome program manager, the new schedule will put a a new "stable" version of the browser in ...
Google Chrome is now the third-most-popular browser in the U.S., behind Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Mozilla's Firefox, but ahead of Apple's Safari for the first time, according to a study by Web analytics company StatCounter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW