A look at some of the coolest bits of Chrome experimentation out there, in honor of Google’s 1000th Chrome experiment being published this week.
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
When the doors open for the Google I/O keynote on Wednesday, we're not expecting a team of Glass-wearing skydivers--that's so last year--but rather something equally stunning to remind us that Google is a hotbed of innovation. The stakes are high, an...
Many cynical users assume Web browsers do little more than dutifully render HTML. The content is the most important part, they say, so it makes little difference which browser you use.
Your move Apple: Google announced that they are changing Chrome's support of HTML5 'video' to be, in Google's view, more friendly towards open development. The H.264 codec is being removed in favor of the Theora and VP8 video codecs as well as any h...
Five Great Free Business Apps for Google Chrome
Google's Chrome operating system-based CR-48 notebook computer may be in just a select set of hands so far, but it's been generating plenty of media attention.
It's been a year since Google first said it would deliver a browser-only operating system for laptops called Chrome OS. Today, Google previewed the real thing at a time the iPad slate concept has already gained remarkable traction by businesses and u...
Google opened its Web application store for Chrome browser users on Tuesday, offering highly interactive, graphically rich applications from a variety of sources, including National Public Radio, Amazon.com, Electronic Arts and Sports Illustrated.
Google patched 10 vulnerabilities in Chrome this week, including one pegged critical on the Mac.
Google on Thursday patched 10 vulnerabilities in Chrome, but did not award any of the researchers who reported bugs the new top-dollar reward of $US3,133. Google's most serious threat rating, seven labeled "high" and another pegged as "medium."
Google on Thursday announced it would require new Chrome extension developers to pay a one-time US$5 registration fee as a way to stymie malicious add-ons for its browser.
The latest beta of Chrome 6 is out, and its menus have been optimized for touch--complete with buttons for copying, pasting, as well as zooming in on a page. Could this be a taste of what the rumored Chrome OS tablet will be like? Maybe.
Google on Thursday said it will pick up Chrome's release pace by issuing a new version of the browser about every six weeks. According to Anthony Laforge, a Chrome program manager, the new schedule will put a a new "stable" version of the browser in ...
Google Chrome is now the third-most-popular browser in the U.S., behind Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Mozilla's Firefox, but ahead of Apple's Safari for the first time, according to a study by Web analytics company StatCounter.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
- Dash cam review: The Thinkware F770 works with your smartphone
- Dash cam review: Garmin's DriveAssist 50LMT is first-class almost all the way
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTJunior IT AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCOracle R12 Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW