A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
Google shook things up last week when it dusted off its old Notebook service and relaunched it as Keep. Google's new software muscles in on the space currently dominated by Microsoft OneNote and Evernote, two note-taking apps that save your text, Web...
Google's introduction of free online storage for any type of file serves as a reminder that storing a gigabyte of data in the Internet cloud can vary in price from free to US$3.50 per, and that's just what Google charges its customers.
How many people really use Google Apps and how many of them are paying customers? That's a question Google has never quite answered, having touted a "20 million users" and "2 million companies" figure that is almost meaningless.
Do you trust Google? If you use its multitude of online services on a daily basis you might, but is that assumption wise? For some, Google is a wonderful company with a broad selection of useful online tools that make life easier, but for others Goo...
When it came time for Washington, D.C., to create a new intranet for city employees, spending US$4 million on a site based on proprietary portal software just didn't seem like a good idea to CTO Vivek Kundra. But using Google Apps did, he said in an ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA