A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
Google shook things up last week when it dusted off its old Notebook service and relaunched it as Keep. Google's new software muscles in on the space currently dominated by Microsoft OneNote and Evernote, two note-taking apps that save your text, Web...
Google's introduction of free online storage for any type of file serves as a reminder that storing a gigabyte of data in the Internet cloud can vary in price from free to US$3.50 per, and that's just what Google charges its customers.
How many people really use Google Apps and how many of them are paying customers? That's a question Google has never quite answered, having touted a "20 million users" and "2 million companies" figure that is almost meaningless.
Do you trust Google? If you use its multitude of online services on a daily basis you might, but is that assumption wise? For some, Google is a wonderful company with a broad selection of useful online tools that make life easier, but for others Goo...
When it came time for Washington, D.C., to create a new intranet for city employees, spending US$4 million on a site based on proprietary portal software just didn't seem like a good idea to CTO Vivek Kundra. But using Google Apps did, he said in an ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW