A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
Google shook things up last week when it dusted off its old Notebook service and relaunched it as Keep. Google's new software muscles in on the space currently dominated by Microsoft OneNote and Evernote, two note-taking apps that save your text, Web...
Google's introduction of free online storage for any type of file serves as a reminder that storing a gigabyte of data in the Internet cloud can vary in price from free to US$3.50 per, and that's just what Google charges its customers.
How many people really use Google Apps and how many of them are paying customers? That's a question Google has never quite answered, having touted a "20 million users" and "2 million companies" figure that is almost meaningless.
Do you trust Google? If you use its multitude of online services on a daily basis you might, but is that assumption wise? For some, Google is a wonderful company with a broad selection of useful online tools that make life easier, but for others Goo...
When it came time for Washington, D.C., to create a new intranet for city employees, spending US$4 million on a site based on proprietary portal software just didn't seem like a good idea to CTO Vivek Kundra. But using Google Apps did, he said in an ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia