A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
Google shook things up last week when it dusted off its old Notebook service and relaunched it as Keep. Google's new software muscles in on the space currently dominated by Microsoft OneNote and Evernote, two note-taking apps that save your text, Web...
Google's introduction of free online storage for any type of file serves as a reminder that storing a gigabyte of data in the Internet cloud can vary in price from free to US$3.50 per, and that's just what Google charges its customers.
How many people really use Google Apps and how many of them are paying customers? That's a question Google has never quite answered, having touted a "20 million users" and "2 million companies" figure that is almost meaningless.
Do you trust Google? If you use its multitude of online services on a daily basis you might, but is that assumption wise? For some, Google is a wonderful company with a broad selection of useful online tools that make life easier, but for others Goo...
When it came time for Washington, D.C., to create a new intranet for city employees, spending US$4 million on a site based on proprietary portal software just didn't seem like a good idea to CTO Vivek Kundra. But using Google Apps did, he said in an ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- CCData Analyst - Excel focusedNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCWeb Application SpecialistSA
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCWeb Developer - WordpressNSW
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW