First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Motorola's Droid X is the best of the Droid smartphones so far
Motorola's Backflip Android mobile phone boasts a "unique reverse-flip" design and features a touch-sensitive trackpad in an unconventional position.
The LG Optimus represents good value for money, but it is let down by a mediocre touchscreen
A fully featured smartphone in an incredibly tiny package, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini is an Android phone with an impressive design.
The Motorola Quench offers all the features and benefits of the Google Android operating system and Motorola's MotoBlur software
Samsung Galaxy S review: The impressive Samsung Galaxy S boasts one of the best displays we've ever seen on a smartphone.
Hero becomes Legend with HTC's latest Android smartphone
The HTC Droid Incredible might be the best Android phone available
If you're on a tight budget and can't afford a top-end Android smartphone, Millennius' Google Phone may be right up your alley.
Sony Ericsson's first Android smartphone, the XPERIA X10, looks impressive but falls behind some of the strong smartphone offerings from competitors
The Motorola DEXT smartphone offers MotoBlur, which unifies emails, SMS messages and social-networking services
Motorola Devour: A lesser Droid
HTC Desire review: Telstra's first Android smartphone in Australia, the HTC Desire is a superb handset.
The first Sony Ericsson mobile phone that runs Google's Android platform
The Acer Liquid is a touchscreen smartphone equipped with Google Android 1.6
Latest News Articles
- Xamarin lets Windows developers write apps for Google Glass
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- SlideShare revamps home page to make it more engaging
- Data centers drove Ethernet sales in Q3, says IDC
- Point-of-sale malware infections on the rise, researchers warn
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »