The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and a kickstand
HTC Desire Z review: HTC's Desire Z is an excellent smartphone but its biggest selling point -- the physical QWERTY keyboard -- has a poorly designed hinge mechanism
Optus MyTab review: Provided you're willing to live with the lack of Flash and multitouch support, the Optus MyTab is reasonable value.
Acer Aspire One Happy review: A dual-booting Android and Windows 7 netbook with awesome battery life
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
Motorola Flipout review: The Motorola Flipout is an Android phone with a quirky design
LG Optimus One review: A responsive touchscreen and the latest version of the Android OS make the LG Optimus One great value for money
Huawei IDEOS review: A cheap Android smartphone that offers excellent value for money
Samsung Galaxy Tab review: The Galaxy Tab is a well built Android tablet, but it is a little overpriced and suffers from a few niggling faults
Motorola Milestone 2 review: The Motorola Milestone 2 offers an improved keyboard and HD video recording
HTC Desire HD review: HTC's new flagship Android smartphone won't be for everyone, but the Desire HD's massive screen and updated software make it one of the best phones on the market
Telstra T-Touch Tab review: The Telstra T-Touch Tab is a cheap Android tablet
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 has a higher resolution screen than the XPERIA X10 Mini and XPERIA X10 Mini Pro smartphones
The Skype for Android VoIP service lets you text-chat and make Skype voice calls using a Wi-Fi or 3G connection
Samsung Galaxy 5 review: the cheapest Android smartphone on the market that doesn't skimp on too many features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- NSPython Developer (DevOps)NSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW