While Google Chrome OS is the hottest news right now, Google's Android OS is still revving to invade the smartphone market. At the T-Mobile myTouch 3G launch event in New York City this morning, T-Mobile execs announced that the T-Mobile myTouch 3G i...
In an attempt to arrest its declining market share, Nokia will use September's Nokia World conference to unveil its first touchscreen Google Android mobile phone.
We know for some time now that Sony Ericsson (SE) is working on a Google Android based mobile phone, but the company has been keeping mum on details. However, pictures leaked by a Danish site appear to reveal Sony Ericsson's upcoming Android phone, a...
Google moved to boost its Android mobile device software platform this week by offering developers a kit that enables them to call native code from Android applications.
Smartphone developer High Tech Computer (HTC) introduced a completely revamped user interface (UI) on its latest smartphone running Google Android software, the HTC Hero, highlighting the importance companies see in making users love the software on ...
Motorola plans to release a new line of Android-based handsets in time for holiday sales, potentially rearranging the smartphone market in Google's favour. This is more bad news for Microsoft, which takes a further backseat to Google and could make P...
As if the summer smartphone blockbuster season wasn't competitive enough, T-Mobile has announced a new contender slated for August that will be its second smartphone to run on Google's open-source Android platform.
Samsung Electronics showed off its upcoming Galaxy smartphone, which runs Google's Android operating system, at the CommunicAsia exhibition in Singapore on Tuesday.
Google's Android mobile phone software worked well on mini-laptops at the Computex Taipei 2009 electronics show and, backed by the strong Google brand, may be headed for prime time, two Gartner analysts said Monday.
Web developers can tackle Apple iPhone and Google Android application-building on a development single platform with the pending release of the open source Appcelerator Titanium platform.
Garmin-Asus plans to launch its first smartphone based on Google's Android mobile operating system no later than the first quarter of next year, executives said Tuesday in Taipei.
While two laptops based on Google's Android operating system made an appearance ahead of the annual Computex exhibition in Taipei, a senior executive at the search engine company declined to discuss what steps the company is taking to adapt the smart...
Threats from the outbreak of swine flu and the weak global economy don't appear to be a problem for one of the world's largest computer and electronics exhibitions.
HTC today announced the launch of the second phone to feature the Google Android operating system in Australia: the HTC Magic.
Preaching the Web as the new programming model, Google officials lauded several technologies, including 3D browser capabilities and an ability to easily add Google applications to Web pages, at the Google I/O conference on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HRIS ProjectQLD
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW