The Cisco Cius business tablet, announced in late June, appears loaded with features to impress mobile workers from the corporation to the classroom.
Apple recently launched its fourth-generation iPhone, appropriately dubbed the iPhone 4. Boasting a brighter screen, a faster processor and better battery life, the iPhone 4 is expected to maintain Apple's strong foothold in the smartphone market in ...
The Motorola Droid certainly hasn't been an "iPhone killer," but it has become a solid alternative to the iPhone for Verizon customers who don't want to switch their carriers.
With the launch of IOS4--the rebranded iPhone OS 4--and the recent unveiling of Android 2.2, the leading edge smartphones have new OS platforms to build on. There are a lot of cool "bells and whistles" type features in both, but when it comes to depl...
One of the prevailing themes at the Computex conference this week is the coming onslaught of Android-based tablets. The iPad is leading the tablet charge--selling more than two million units in less than two months since its initial launch, but some ...
In honor of Towel Day, and the Glorious 25th of May, here are ten of our most favorite hacks featured in Geek Tech in the last five months, running the gambit from phone, car, and CPU mods. Read on for some great moments in geek!
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa is almost upon us and the excitement is building each day! For those unfortunate souls (myself included) who have to work during this year's World Cup, an extra dose of caffeine to get around the lack of sleep is on...
By now, you've probably heard an earful about how great Android phones are, how they will take over the mobile world, and how they do everything the Apple iPhone can't. But if you haven't yet fully explored an Android phone, you may be wondering what...
Before buying an Android phone, you should find out which flavor of the operating system you'll get. Each tastily nicknamed update delivers new features, so it's important to find out what your Android phone will have--and what it might be missing.
Whether you paid $500 for your Android phone or got it for a pittance with your new cellular contract, it's a good bet that the data stored on your handset is at least as valuable as the device itself. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, either you...
Google's Android operating system already comes in plenty of flavors. Now, a brand new kind of Android may be on the way -- and this one could end up changing the way we think about television.
Android users, listen up: Firefox has finally arrived for your phone. Well, almost.
Microsoft may be on its way to earning a percentage of every Android handset sold, something even Google hasn't accomplished.
Watch out Apple iPhone, Google's mobile operating system, Android continues to increase its popularity at a growth rate of 32 percent year over year, according to a recent report.
Has any smartphone had a more unusual marketing campaign than the Nexus One? Google's touchscreen Android handset debuted in January to mostly favorable reviews.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperQLD
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTSenior Digital Business Analyst, AGILE, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMNSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC