The Cisco Cius business tablet, announced in late June, appears loaded with features to impress mobile workers from the corporation to the classroom.
Apple recently launched its fourth-generation iPhone, appropriately dubbed the iPhone 4. Boasting a brighter screen, a faster processor and better battery life, the iPhone 4 is expected to maintain Apple's strong foothold in the smartphone market in ...
The Motorola Droid certainly hasn't been an "iPhone killer," but it has become a solid alternative to the iPhone for Verizon customers who don't want to switch their carriers.
With the launch of IOS4--the rebranded iPhone OS 4--and the recent unveiling of Android 2.2, the leading edge smartphones have new OS platforms to build on. There are a lot of cool "bells and whistles" type features in both, but when it comes to depl...
One of the prevailing themes at the Computex conference this week is the coming onslaught of Android-based tablets. The iPad is leading the tablet charge--selling more than two million units in less than two months since its initial launch, but some ...
In honor of Towel Day, and the Glorious 25th of May, here are ten of our most favorite hacks featured in Geek Tech in the last five months, running the gambit from phone, car, and CPU mods. Read on for some great moments in geek!
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa is almost upon us and the excitement is building each day! For those unfortunate souls (myself included) who have to work during this year's World Cup, an extra dose of caffeine to get around the lack of sleep is on...
By now, you've probably heard an earful about how great Android phones are, how they will take over the mobile world, and how they do everything the Apple iPhone can't. But if you haven't yet fully explored an Android phone, you may be wondering what...
Before buying an Android phone, you should find out which flavor of the operating system you'll get. Each tastily nicknamed update delivers new features, so it's important to find out what your Android phone will have--and what it might be missing.
Whether you paid $500 for your Android phone or got it for a pittance with your new cellular contract, it's a good bet that the data stored on your handset is at least as valuable as the device itself. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, either you...
Google's Android operating system already comes in plenty of flavors. Now, a brand new kind of Android may be on the way -- and this one could end up changing the way we think about television.
Android users, listen up: Firefox has finally arrived for your phone. Well, almost.
Microsoft may be on its way to earning a percentage of every Android handset sold, something even Google hasn't accomplished.
Watch out Apple iPhone, Google's mobile operating system, Android continues to increase its popularity at a growth rate of 32 percent year over year, according to a recent report.
Has any smartphone had a more unusual marketing campaign than the Nexus One? Google's touchscreen Android handset debuted in January to mostly favorable reviews.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC