Boost Droid review: An excellent keyboard, hampered by a poor screen and sluggish performance.
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
Motorola Flipout review: The Motorola Flipout is an Android phone with a quirky design
LG Optimus One review: A responsive touchscreen and the latest version of the Android OS make the LG Optimus One great value for money
Huawei IDEOS review: A cheap Android smartphone that offers excellent value for money
Motorola Milestone 2 review: The Motorola Milestone 2 offers an improved keyboard and HD video recording
HTC Desire HD review: HTC's new flagship Android smartphone won't be for everyone, but the Desire HD's massive screen and updated software make it one of the best phones on the market
Samsung Galaxy 5 review: the cheapest Android smartphone on the market that doesn't skimp on too many features.
Acer's multimedia-orientated Stream smartphone has a HDMI-out port, 720p HD video recording and dedicated media keys
Acer's Liquid E offers good performance and all the features of Google's Android OS, but lacks any real wow factor
The HTC Wildfire is a well-designed Android smartphone, but it has a low-resolution display
Motorola Droid 2 has an enhanced design, but its camera is unimpressive
The Dell Streak is designed to hit a 'sweet spot' between smartphones and tablets. But will it be able to challenge Apple's iPad?
The Garmin-Asus A50 combines Garmin's GPS expertise with an Asus-built Android mobile phone.
The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA