Telstra has published a post on its exchange blog, noticed by Ausdroid, hinting that the telco may launch Motorola's Atrix Android smartphone in Australia.
Chinese network supplier Huawei Technologies believes it has a winner with its Ideos smartphone brand and is releasing another device under that name to the global market.
This morning Google unveiled the Nexus S, the latest in its self-branded line-up of Android phones, and the first device globally to ship with the new 2.3 'Gingerbread' version of its operating system. The caveat? The search giant has no plans so far...
Motorola will release the first ruggedised Android smartphone, the Motorola Defy, in Australia on 30 November.
Google has today unveiled its Maps Navigation Beta service in Australia, offering free turn-by-turn navigation through the Google Maps application on all Android smartphones.
Motorola is set to ratchet up the competition in Australia for high-end smartphones based on version 2.2 (Froyo) of the Android operating system, announcing today that its latest Milestone 2 device would be available through Vodafone and Optus in Dec...
HTC has partnered with Optus to launch its latest Android smartphone in Australia, the HTC Aria.
A Russian company plans to spice up the Android formula with a smartphone that has screens on the front and back sides.
Mobile telco VHA has secured an exclusive deal with HTC to launch the Asian manufacturer's new Android-based HTC Desire HD handset in Australia, one-upping Telstra’s existing control of the original Desire.
Telstra today promised customers the long-awaited Android 2.2 update (Froyo) would be introduced to its flagship HTC Desire handsets within the next four weeks.
Acer today unveiled its range of Google Android-powered smartphones in the Australian market, but has not partnered with any carriers for the local launch.
Google has unveiled its latest feature for Android smartphones: Voice Actions.
The company's PSP Go hardware iteration may not have won many fans over, but Sony's Ericsson division is reportedly creating a cell phone that will utilize many of the platform's strengths to create a new mobile gaming device that the upcoming iterat...
Adobe is latching on to the launch of Motorola's Droid 2, reminding the world that Flash 10.1 is here to make the iPhone look silly.
Telstra today unveiled its first smartphone on a Next G prepaid plan, the Android-powered HTC Wildfire.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CC.Net & Oracle Developers - Agile, Digital/ Portal DevelopmentNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW