Optus has become the second Australian telco to begin selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, with the handset now listed for pre-order on the Optus Web site.
LG has today confirmed that three of its current Android phones -- the Optimus 2X, the Optimus Black, and the Optimus 3D -- will be upgraded to the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system in the near future.
Telstra today announced the release of four new Android smartphones that will hit the shelves in time for Christmas, including a budget-priced Android phone that combines a touchscreen and a full-sized, physical QWERTY keyboard.
Online mobile phone store MobiCity has claimed it has scored a "world exclusive" by becoming the first online retail outlet to sell a grey import version of the Samsung Galaxy Note Android phone.
Do we really need another 3D smartphone? HTC seems to think so, following its announcement that the HTC EVO 3D smartphone will be available in Australia through Telstra and Vodafone in September.
The Commonwealth Bank today rolled out a suite of new mobile banking applications including NetBank for iPad and Android tablets, and a new CommBank mobile banking app for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphone platforms.
Telstra has announced the availability of yet another Android smartphone, this time the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo. The handset will be available in Australia through Telstra from 26 July.
HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Sensation, is definitely coming soon to Telstra after the telco sent out a not so subtle tweet today regarding its imminent release.
Vodafone is expected to launch the HTC ChaCha and Salsa Android phones next month, after HTC sent out an invitation to journalists for a media launch event on 30 June.
LG has officially announced Australian availability of the world’s first 3D smartphone, the LG Optimus 3D, which is described by the company as its "most advanced smartphone to date." The Android phone will launch exclusively through Optus in early J...
If you own an Android phone and you are a subscriber to Sony's cloud-based Qriocity music service on the PlayStation and PC, you're in luck: Sony has just announced the launch of a dedicated Qriocity app for Android smartphones.
Telstra has beaten rival Optus to the launch of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play Android phone, with the device available in selected Telstra 'flagship stores' from tomorrow, priced at $960 outright.
Vodafone has begun taking pre-orders for Samsung's Galaxy S II Android smartphone, with deliveries of the handset set to commence 'from the end of June' for customers who order online.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch through Telstra and Optus next week, but Vodafone customers will have to wait a little longer.
LG has announced that its latest Android smartphone -- the Optimus Black -- will be available in Australia through all three major carriers: Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET/SQL) 160714/AP/265Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW