Optus has become the second Australian telco to begin selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, with the handset now listed for pre-order on the Optus Web site.
LG has today confirmed that three of its current Android phones -- the Optimus 2X, the Optimus Black, and the Optimus 3D -- will be upgraded to the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system in the near future.
Telstra today announced the release of four new Android smartphones that will hit the shelves in time for Christmas, including a budget-priced Android phone that combines a touchscreen and a full-sized, physical QWERTY keyboard.
Online mobile phone store MobiCity has claimed it has scored a "world exclusive" by becoming the first online retail outlet to sell a grey import version of the Samsung Galaxy Note Android phone.
Do we really need another 3D smartphone? HTC seems to think so, following its announcement that the HTC EVO 3D smartphone will be available in Australia through Telstra and Vodafone in September.
The Commonwealth Bank today rolled out a suite of new mobile banking applications including NetBank for iPad and Android tablets, and a new CommBank mobile banking app for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphone platforms.
Telstra has announced the availability of yet another Android smartphone, this time the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo. The handset will be available in Australia through Telstra from 26 July.
HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Sensation, is definitely coming soon to Telstra after the telco sent out a not so subtle tweet today regarding its imminent release.
Vodafone is expected to launch the HTC ChaCha and Salsa Android phones next month, after HTC sent out an invitation to journalists for a media launch event on 30 June.
LG has officially announced Australian availability of the world’s first 3D smartphone, the LG Optimus 3D, which is described by the company as its "most advanced smartphone to date." The Android phone will launch exclusively through Optus in early J...
If you own an Android phone and you are a subscriber to Sony's cloud-based Qriocity music service on the PlayStation and PC, you're in luck: Sony has just announced the launch of a dedicated Qriocity app for Android smartphones.
Telstra has beaten rival Optus to the launch of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play Android phone, with the device available in selected Telstra 'flagship stores' from tomorrow, priced at $960 outright.
Vodafone has begun taking pre-orders for Samsung's Galaxy S II Android smartphone, with deliveries of the handset set to commence 'from the end of June' for customers who order online.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch through Telstra and Optus next week, but Vodafone customers will have to wait a little longer.
LG has announced that its latest Android smartphone -- the Optimus Black -- will be available in Australia through all three major carriers: Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg has dropped the price of a G.Skill 32GB RAM kit to $174
- Waze lets you order coffee and a donut from Dunkin' before you get there
- Windows 10 Creators Update review: Gaming, inking, and Edge win, while mixed reality loses
- How to get Windows 10 Creators Update: The release date and more
- Tested: Microsoft Edge is the only browser to run Netflix in 4K
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip companyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- FTMicrosoft Designer / ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Operations AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- FTNew Business Lead - Professional Services (Pre-Sales)NSW
- FTSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- FTTest LeadNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager -Wealth/Funds Management SoftwareVIC
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- CCCognos Report WriterQLD
- FTFull stack Developer | 3 mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT