Galaxy Nexus review: The Galaxy Nexus is by far and away the best Android phone ever
Google Android phones
Huawei Vision review: The Huawei Vision has an aluminium unibody design and a curved 3.7in display
Telstra Qwerty-Touch review: Telstra brings a physical keyboard to the budget Android market, but it comes at the expense of screen real estate
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
HTC Sensation XL review: Is a 4.7in screen too big for a smartphone? HTC is bravely attempting to find out
Optus has become the second Australian telco to begin selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, with the handset now listed for pre-order on the Optus Web site.
LG has today confirmed that three of its current Android phones -- the Optimus 2X, the Optimus Black, and the Optimus 3D -- will be upgraded to the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system in the near future.
Telstra today announced the release of four new Android smartphones that will hit the shelves in time for Christmas, including a budget-priced Android phone that combines a touchscreen and a full-sized, physical QWERTY keyboard.
Online mobile phone store MobiCity has claimed it has scored a "world exclusive" by becoming the first online retail outlet to sell a grey import version of the Samsung Galaxy Note Android phone.
Do we really need another 3D smartphone? HTC seems to think so, following its announcement that the HTC EVO 3D smartphone will be available in Australia through Telstra and Vodafone in September.
I have been lucky enough to have had my hands-on the Galaxy Nexus for nearly five days now and I'm pleased to report that I'm very impressed.
Motorola has resurrected its iconic RAZR brand in a bid to resurrect some of its former glory. The result is the all-new Motorola RAZR: an Android smartphone that claims to be the thinnest in the world at just 7.1mm thick.
We've been lucky enough to get hold of the hotly-anticipated HTC Sensation Android phone well before its official release in Australia (which is still yet to be confirmed by HTC). Joining the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Motorola Atrix and the LG Optimus...
Earlier this week, we published five things we hate about the Samsung Galaxy S II. We cited its flimsy battery cover, lack of notification LED and physical camera button, Samsung's TouchWIZ UI and average call quality as aspects of the Galaxy S II we...
Here at PC World Australia we go by the motto "nothing is perfect". A great example of us putting this into practice is Samsung's Galaxy S II -- a phone that is widely regarded by experts as the best Android smartphone yet, and perhaps even the best ...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Designer l Microsoft SMENSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC