Gmail users were hit with a double whammy Tuesday.
After a two-and-a-half-hour outage Tuesday evening, Google says its free Gmail service is back up and running.
The University of Adelaide will be moving over 16000 student email accounts to Google Mail.
Google on Tuesday launched an updated version of Gmail that lets users access their accounts without an Internet connection.
Google will begin to offer browser-based offline access to its Gmail Webmail application, a much-awaited feature.
In today's world where everyone has more and more to do every day, Google is testing out a new Gmail tool designed to help users get those things done.
Ever want to have a quick glance at your calendar appointments while in Gmail? Users so far had to open separate tabs for access to their Google Calendar and Google Doc documents. But now there's an easier way. Google labs has announced two gadgets t...
You know that guy who replaces every period in his e-mail with a wink ;) ? Well, if he's got Gmail, watch out -- because now he can take his emoti-madness to a whole other level.
Google has finally solved a problem that kept recent subscribers to its Apps suite from accessing their new Gmail accounts.
Gmail users may have noticed a recent spike in spam clogging their inbox, but Google says it has fixed the problem.
Yahoo Mail isn't the only Web-based mail service that could be duped into giving up someone else's account password, the tactic that some have argued was used to break into Sarah Palin's e-mail last week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Galaxy Note 6 rumors hint at IR autofocus, USB-C connectivity, new Snapdragon SoC
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare goes full sci-fi with space-based gunfights
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC