Gmail users were hit with a double whammy Tuesday.
After a two-and-a-half-hour outage Tuesday evening, Google says its free Gmail service is back up and running.
The University of Adelaide will be moving over 16000 student email accounts to Google Mail.
Google on Tuesday launched an updated version of Gmail that lets users access their accounts without an Internet connection.
Google will begin to offer browser-based offline access to its Gmail Webmail application, a much-awaited feature.
In today's world where everyone has more and more to do every day, Google is testing out a new Gmail tool designed to help users get those things done.
Ever want to have a quick glance at your calendar appointments while in Gmail? Users so far had to open separate tabs for access to their Google Calendar and Google Doc documents. But now there's an easier way. Google labs has announced two gadgets t...
You know that guy who replaces every period in his e-mail with a wink ;) ? Well, if he's got Gmail, watch out -- because now he can take his emoti-madness to a whole other level.
Google has finally solved a problem that kept recent subscribers to its Apps suite from accessing their new Gmail accounts.
Gmail users may have noticed a recent spike in spam clogging their inbox, but Google says it has fixed the problem.
Yahoo Mail isn't the only Web-based mail service that could be duped into giving up someone else's account password, the tactic that some have argued was used to break into Sarah Palin's e-mail last week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure & Security Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia