Gmail users were hit with a double whammy Tuesday.
After a two-and-a-half-hour outage Tuesday evening, Google says its free Gmail service is back up and running.
The University of Adelaide will be moving over 16000 student email accounts to Google Mail.
Google on Tuesday launched an updated version of Gmail that lets users access their accounts without an Internet connection.
Google will begin to offer browser-based offline access to its Gmail Webmail application, a much-awaited feature.
In today's world where everyone has more and more to do every day, Google is testing out a new Gmail tool designed to help users get those things done.
Ever want to have a quick glance at your calendar appointments while in Gmail? Users so far had to open separate tabs for access to their Google Calendar and Google Doc documents. But now there's an easier way. Google labs has announced two gadgets t...
You know that guy who replaces every period in his e-mail with a wink ;) ? Well, if he's got Gmail, watch out -- because now he can take his emoti-madness to a whole other level.
Google has finally solved a problem that kept recent subscribers to its Apps suite from accessing their new Gmail accounts.
Gmail users may have noticed a recent spike in spam clogging their inbox, but Google says it has fixed the problem.
Yahoo Mail isn't the only Web-based mail service that could be duped into giving up someone else's account password, the tactic that some have argued was used to break into Sarah Palin's e-mail last week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW