A couple weeks ago, Google took the wraps off Priority Inbox, a clever Gmail feature that helps separate the message wheat from the message chaff.
Google plans to begin rolling out to Gmail users on Tuesday a new feature designed to automatically rearrange messages in their inbox so that the most important and pressing ones appear at the top.
Google made a news splash when it introduced a new VoIP functionality to Gmail yesterday. Gmail users based in the United States can now dial other Gmail users and accept calls from them right from their computer-a seemingly cool feature and thrifty ...
A Gmail bug that caused messages to be re-sent multiple times, mortifying senders and annoying recipients, has been fixed, Google said Thursday.
Gmail users have been reporting in droves that the Google webmail service is resending messages to their recipients, turning these users into accidental spammers who are unintentionally annoying friends, acquaintances and business contacts.
Google decided to revamp Gmail to make its contacts easier to use and more business-friendly, but I already hate it. If you're like me, using Google's Web-based e-mail since 2004, maybe you've watched Muzzle, random signature, and Google Buzz come an...
Google will roll out on Tuesday enhancements to Gmail's contacts manager, which the company acknowledges has been traditionally the webmail service's weakest link.
Australian telco AAPT today switched the remainder of its 1200 staff off Microsoft's Exchange collaboration platform and onto Google's rival Gmail offering after running a trial of 250 staff on Gmail for the past two months.
Google is investigating a growing number of reports that hackers are breaking into legitimate Gmail accounts and then using them to send spam messages.
Iran's government, looking to quell opposition, is shutting down Google's Gmail e-mail service within the country, reports said today.
Google introduced a social networking tool called<a href="http://www.google.com/buzz"> Google Buzz</a> Tuesday that allows sharing of status updates, images, and videos via a new Gmail tab called Google Buzz. The Google Buzz features will also be ava...
Google plans to tweak Gmail to make it easier for its users to post and share status updates, in an attempt to inject the Web mail service with social-networking capabilities popularized by Twitter and Facebook, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Chinese state media has spun Google's threat to leave China as a purely commercial move, as authorities there apparently work to limit discussion of human rights issues raised by Google.
The Gmail accounts of foreign reporters in at least two news bureaus in Beijing have been hijacked, a journalists' group in China said Monday.
At the risk of inconveniencing some users, Gmail to a more secure protocol. The timing of the action is seen as a response to Chinese hacking attempts against the online mail service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 2 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 3 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 4 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge review: Return to Glory
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- New York regulator issues final set of digital currency rules
- Prototype of HP's futuristic 'Machine' coming next year
- Jay Z tries to grow Tidal with a desktop app
- FBI calls for new wiretap law covering social media
- Apple TV will serve as hub for remotely controlling HomeKit devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW