Google updated its mobile e-mail client Gmail for the Android operating system decoupling it from a smartphone's core functions. The move by Google to independently offer a version of its Gmail software is a big step by the company to wrestle back co...
A couple weeks ago, Google took the wraps off Priority Inbox, a clever Gmail feature that helps separate the message wheat from the message chaff.
Google plans to begin rolling out to Gmail users on Tuesday a new feature designed to automatically rearrange messages in their inbox so that the most important and pressing ones appear at the top.
Google made a news splash when it introduced a new VoIP functionality to Gmail yesterday. Gmail users based in the United States can now dial other Gmail users and accept calls from them right from their computer-a seemingly cool feature and thrifty ...
A Gmail bug that caused messages to be re-sent multiple times, mortifying senders and annoying recipients, has been fixed, Google said Thursday.
Gmail users have been reporting in droves that the Google webmail service is resending messages to their recipients, turning these users into accidental spammers who are unintentionally annoying friends, acquaintances and business contacts.
Google decided to revamp Gmail to make its contacts easier to use and more business-friendly, but I already hate it. If you're like me, using Google's Web-based e-mail since 2004, maybe you've watched Muzzle, random signature, and Google Buzz come an...
Google will roll out on Tuesday enhancements to Gmail's contacts manager, which the company acknowledges has been traditionally the webmail service's weakest link.
Australian telco AAPT today switched the remainder of its 1200 staff off Microsoft's Exchange collaboration platform and onto Google's rival Gmail offering after running a trial of 250 staff on Gmail for the past two months.
Google is investigating a growing number of reports that hackers are breaking into legitimate Gmail accounts and then using them to send spam messages.
Iran's government, looking to quell opposition, is shutting down Google's Gmail e-mail service within the country, reports said today.
Google introduced a social networking tool called<a href="http://www.google.com/buzz"> Google Buzz</a> Tuesday that allows sharing of status updates, images, and videos via a new Gmail tab called Google Buzz. The Google Buzz features will also be ava...
Google plans to tweak Gmail to make it easier for its users to post and share status updates, in an attempt to inject the Web mail service with social-networking capabilities popularized by Twitter and Facebook, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Chinese state media has spun Google's threat to leave China as a purely commercial move, as authorities there apparently work to limit discussion of human rights issues raised by Google.
The Gmail accounts of foreign reporters in at least two news bureaus in Beijing have been hijacked, a journalists' group in China said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Many hospitals transmit your health records unencrypted
- EFF condemns Windows 10 data collection
- Facebook renews search for elusive younger users with Lifestage
- Blame it on your brain: Researchers discover why we ignore PC security warnings
- Barbra Streisand says Apple is updating Siri on Sept 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Advisor, Web and Social Media Channels- SEO & AnalyticsNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW