Greenpeace has charged that Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Google and others are contributing to global warming by using coal to power data centers for their cloud-based services. The charges are dramatic --- but are they on target?
In case you've missed it, someone recently dumped a large cache of e-mail files and documents from the University of East Anglia University's prestigious Climactic Research Unit onto the 'Net. The CRU is one of the leading climatology research instit...
An anonymous hacker has posted private e-mails, files and other documents belonging to a noted climate researcher, sparking an international debate between skeptics of global warming and those who see it as an urgent problem.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia