Global research firm Ovum has released a report on the telecommunications industry warning that revenue growth is in decline for many "mature market operators," and slowing for those in emerging telco markets.
Like the rest of the economy, the tech sector has been in the doldrums for well over a year now. But there are signs that things may be improving. Here are five recent developments that show a tech recovery may be under way.
Hard times are driving large enterprises to patch holes in their storage architectures with systems designed for small and medium-sized businesses, one reason enterprise disk storage revenue fell 18.2 percent in the first quarter of this year, accord...
HP is set to axe 850 manufacturing jobs in the UK, according to trade union Unite.
An economic stimulus package going through the U.S. Congress has provisions that could start a trade war and fails to address U.S. competitiveness, Dell's chairman and CEO said Tuesday.
Until September, the US tech industry appeared insulated from the year-long economic slowdown. Most of the 20 largest US tech firms reported solid second-quarter earnings in July and August, and they were projecting continued growth in sales through ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160815/P/742Asia
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW