Samsung gets criticised for copyingApple's design techniques,colour choices, and even unannounced products, but the iPhone maker isn't the only company Samsung is willing to imitate. The Korea-based electronics maker has apparently set its sight on c...
Most people's knowledge of Google Glass has been informed by a comedy skit, and that's a dangerous situation. Sure, Fred Armisen's SNL portrayal of Glass is hilarious, but it's also full of gross inaccuracies that paint the headset as half-baked tech...
Waltzing into a Las Vegas casino wearing Google Glass could be a risky proposition if staffers suspect you're using the wearable computer to surreptitiously shoot videos or photos.
One of Japan's largest glass manufacturers debuted on Thursday a new glass designed for smartphones and tablet PCs that is considerably tougher than conventional glass.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC