Samsung is set to launch the highly anticipated dual-core Galaxy S II Android phone on 26 May in Australia, following its launch in Korean and UK markets.
Samsung's Galaxy S II Android phone is currently receiving some fantastic reviews from experts around the world, and the hype seems to have done Samsung plenty of favours — it claims three million Galaxy S II devices have been pre-ordered globa...
Sony Ericsson's latest Android phone, the XPERIA Neo, has been given a hands-on preview two weeks before its official release.
Australian owners of Samsung’s Galaxy S handset will be receiving the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update over the air to their devices shortly, if they haven’t already, according to the South Korean electronics giant.
There have always been perks to working for much-hyped global technology giant Google: Great food, 20 percent time to work on your own projects and an incredibly relaxed but innovative and work environment.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the Motorola Atrix.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Sensation.
It's set to be the year of the Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc, and the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Manager. Enterprise wide IT ProjectsNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTICT Contract AnalystWA
- FTTeam Leader Application SupportVIC
- FTProcess Analyst - Green BeltVIC
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Design SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT