Samsung is set to launch the highly anticipated dual-core Galaxy S II Android phone on 26 May in Australia, following its launch in Korean and UK markets.
Samsung's Galaxy S II Android phone is currently receiving some fantastic reviews from experts around the world, and the hype seems to have done Samsung plenty of favours — it claims three million Galaxy S II devices have been pre-ordered globa...
Sony Ericsson's latest Android phone, the XPERIA Neo, has been given a hands-on preview two weeks before its official release.
Australian owners of Samsung’s Galaxy S handset will be receiving the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update over the air to their devices shortly, if they haven’t already, according to the South Korean electronics giant.
There have always been perks to working for much-hyped global technology giant Google: Great food, 20 percent time to work on your own projects and an incredibly relaxed but innovative and work environment.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the Motorola Atrix.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Sensation.
It's set to be the year of the Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc, and the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW