Massive data collection and surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency are necessary to keep the nation safe from terrorism, several senators said Wednesday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on telephone subsidies, with some rich areas of the country receiving up to US$23,000 per line per year from the agency's Universal Service Fund, according to a new...
A move toward more and more services in the cloud is inevitable, but vendors still need to focus on security, and the U.S. government needs to rewrite privacy laws to protect cloud customers, a group of experts said Tuesday.
Microsoft's top legal official yesterday called on the US Congress to create new laws that would give data stored in the cloud the same protections as data stored on a PC. He also called for tougher penalties for hackers who access data centers, citi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW