So-called patent trolls may not be as big of a problem as some advocates of U.S. patent reform make them out to be, some conservative patent experts say, in a split with many Republican lawmakers.
George Mason University
The official calendar for Joshua Wright, a commissioner with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, shows he has had many meetings with technology company lobbyists, but none with consumer advocates, even though consumer protection is a major part of the...
On the surface, Bitcoin seems to be a great way to hide cash. Actually, it's a terrible way to launder money.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on telephone subsidies, with some rich areas of the country receiving up to US$23,000 per line per year from the agency's Universal Service Fund, according to a new...
The U.S. online advertising industry has not lived up to a promise to stop the online tracking of Internet users who ask advertisers to do so, a senior U.S. senator said Wednesday.
With 2013 coming to an end, we took our annual look back at quotes from news stories over the last 12 months. Here are a handful that stuck with us through the year:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC