The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should weigh in on net neutrality and encourage its sister agency, the Federal Communications Commission, to back away from calls to regulate broadband like a public utility, a group of 32 academics said.
U.S. President Barack Obama, in a strong net neutrality policy statement, has given the Federal Communications Commission the political cover it needs to move ahead with new rules by reclassifying broadband as a regulated utility.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission failed to adequately consider the consumer benefits of easy in-app purchases in its recent complaints accusing Apple and Amazon.com of allowing children to buy digital products without parental permission, according ...
The US Federal Trade Commission's antitrust investigation into Google's search engine could shine some light on the secret inner workings of the company's search ranking decisions and the relationship between advertising and free search results, some...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
- AMD sweetens its 6- and 8-core FX chips with free Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Twitter rolls out night mode in its iOS app
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC