Sony Europe has confirmed that the PlayStation Store probably won't be coming back this week, despite the contents of a leaked memo a short while ago.
Reuters reports that So-Net, the Japanese Internet service provider part of Sony, has been attacked by an intruder who stole virtual points from account holders worth 100,000 yen, or approximately $1,225.
Some gamers were left unsatisfied by Sony's offerings for its Welcome Back program. Sony has attempted to justify some of its decisions.
Sony's CEO Howard Stringer has responded to critics of Sony's week-long delay between the PSN hack and notifying customers of the problem.
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
Speaking with bit-tech.net this week, AMD's worldwide developer relations manager Richard Huddy had a few choice words to say about the narrowing divide between PC and console gaming. He noted that the console-centric nature of game production these ...
Latest News Articles
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip
- UK government adopts ODF for document exchange with citizens and suppliers
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Oracle ships nearly 60 mobile apps for JD Edwards
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »