Sony Europe has confirmed that the PlayStation Store probably won't be coming back this week, despite the contents of a leaked memo a short while ago.
Reuters reports that So-Net, the Japanese Internet service provider part of Sony, has been attacked by an intruder who stole virtual points from account holders worth 100,000 yen, or approximately $1,225.
Some gamers were left unsatisfied by Sony's offerings for its Welcome Back program. Sony has attempted to justify some of its decisions.
Sony's CEO Howard Stringer has responded to critics of Sony's week-long delay between the PSN hack and notifying customers of the problem.
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
Speaking with bit-tech.net this week, AMD's worldwide developer relations manager Richard Huddy had a few choice words to say about the narrowing divide between PC and console gaming. He noted that the console-centric nature of game production these ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.