Sony Europe has confirmed that the PlayStation Store probably won't be coming back this week, despite the contents of a leaked memo a short while ago.
Reuters reports that So-Net, the Japanese Internet service provider part of Sony, has been attacked by an intruder who stole virtual points from account holders worth 100,000 yen, or approximately $1,225.
Some gamers were left unsatisfied by Sony's offerings for its Welcome Back program. Sony has attempted to justify some of its decisions.
Sony's CEO Howard Stringer has responded to critics of Sony's week-long delay between the PSN hack and notifying customers of the problem.
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
Speaking with bit-tech.net this week, AMD's worldwide developer relations manager Richard Huddy had a few choice words to say about the narrowing divide between PC and console gaming. He noted that the console-centric nature of game production these ...
Latest News Articles
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Android grabs record 85 per cent smartphone share
- FCC chairman grills Verizon over data throttling
- Australia gains early access to Microsoft's Cortana personal assistant
- Intel's MinnowBoard Max coming in late, commanding higher prices
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $1899 free shipping
- 84% off $4.60
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »