Sony Europe has confirmed that the PlayStation Store probably won't be coming back this week, despite the contents of a leaked memo a short while ago.
Reuters reports that So-Net, the Japanese Internet service provider part of Sony, has been attacked by an intruder who stole virtual points from account holders worth 100,000 yen, or approximately $1,225.
Some gamers were left unsatisfied by Sony's offerings for its Welcome Back program. Sony has attempted to justify some of its decisions.
Sony's CEO Howard Stringer has responded to critics of Sony's week-long delay between the PSN hack and notifying customers of the problem.
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
Speaking with bit-tech.net this week, AMD's worldwide developer relations manager Richard Huddy had a few choice words to say about the narrowing divide between PC and console gaming. He noted that the console-centric nature of game production these ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW