Hewlett-Packard lowers outlook as struggles continue ... Visa tech could prep Europe for Apple Pay ... Gemalto says encryption keys are safe ... and more tech news
SIM card maker Gemalto has dismissed recent reports that U.K. and U.S. spies obtained encryption keys protecting millions of mobile phones by hacking its network.
Spy agencies may have your phone’s encryption keys ... Re-engineering 4G for IoT... Hackers are still lurking in U.S. State Department network ... and more tech news.
U.S. and U.K. intelligence agencies have reportedly hacked into the computer network of giant SIM card maker Gemalto and taken smartphone encryption keys potentially used by customers of hundreds of mobile phone carriers worldwide.
Gemalto plans to acquire SafeNet for US$890 million in a deal that would combine a big vendor of portable secure elements such as payment cards with a provider of enterprise data protection technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW