The best smartwatch of a bad bunch
Android Wear smartwatches are available for pre-order in Australia for a smidgeon less than $250. Find out if your existing smartphone is compatible before committing to buy.
Google is extending the Android operating system to smartwatches with the launch of Android Wear. Manufacturers including Motorola and LG have already announced the upcoming release of smartwatches that will make use of the new operating platform.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
Samsung has finally revealed its Galaxy S5 and we’re pleased to report the flagship represents a significant upgrade over its Galaxy S4 predecessor. Samsung isn’t wasting any time saying it will roll out the phone in almost 100 markets. Here you will...
Australia will be one of the first countries in the world to release the Samsung Galaxy S5 on the 11th of April. The 5.1-inch smartphone will be offered on a range of plans from Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin. Good Gear Guide has put together a ...
Wearable technology is being heralded as the next big thing and the big companies are competing to see who can crack the form factor first. We don’t yet know what potential wearable tech has, but today we look at one of the more popular renditions, t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 LG G3 review
- 3 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 4 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 5 Fetch TV set-top box
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
- Are Uber's aggressive recruitment tactics legal?
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought
- Cotap, a WhatsApp for the enterprise, links with cloud storage providers
- Apple loses bid for sales ban in Samsung patent case
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW