The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
A bill aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to file unfair patent-infringement lawsuits has passed in a U.S. House of Representatives committee.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to use infringement lawsuits against other businesses.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation that would more than double the current skilled immigration H-1B cap with the focus on science and technology workers.
U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski announced Friday he will soon step down, following months of rumors that he would resign early this year.
The Consumer Electronics Association has switched its position on Internet sales taxes, with the huge trade group now supporting the collection of the tax.
A proposed amendment to the controversial copyright enforcement bill, the Stop Online Piracy Act, has not swayed many opponents to the legislation.
Supporters of a controversial copyright protection bill recently introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives are firing back after several digital rights groups have suggested the legislation could lead to law enforcement officials targeting site...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW