The U.S. Congress should take a hands-off approach toward the burgeoning Internet of Things industry and let vendors figure out how to deal with privacy and security issues, representatives of four trade groups said.
A bill aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to file unfair patent-infringement lawsuits has passed in a U.S. House of Representatives committee.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to use infringement lawsuits against other businesses.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation that would more than double the current skilled immigration H-1B cap with the focus on science and technology workers.
U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski announced Friday he will soon step down, following months of rumors that he would resign early this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- Microsoft has been conning Windows users for two months
- New ads in Google Maps might suggest a pit stop at McDonalds
- Twitter introduces 4 big changes that will make tweets much easier to send and read
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCAmazon Web Services (AWS) IT SupportWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC