There's no doubt mobile technologies have already made a big dent on our lives.
Intel remained the world's largest chip maker by revenue for the eighteenth consecutive year in 2009, despite an overall decline in the global chip market, Gartner said Monday.
Sixty percent of virtual servers are less secure than the physical servers they replace, the analyst firm Gartner said in new research Monday.
Through 2012, 60 percent of virtualized servers will be less secure than the physical servers they replace, according to Gartner. Although Gartner expects this figure to fall to 30 percent by the end of 2015, analysts warned that many virtualization ...
The PC market is predicted to grow 20 per cent in 2010 according to IT research company Gartner, with mobile technology leading the growth.
Sales of mobile devices equipped with touch screens are set to boom worldwide, according a report published by research firm Gartner.
Gartner has raised its worldwide PC shipment forecast for this year, predicting growth of 20 percent compared to 2009, partly driven by growth in shipments of mobile devices like laptops and netbooks.
The global chip industry will rebound sharply from the global recession and post 20 percent year-on-year growth in 2010, market researcher Gartner said Thursday.
Server shipments increased in the fourth quarter of 2009, but revenue fell as x86 servers continued to bite into the declining market for Unix servers with RISC and Itanium chips, Gartner said in a study released on Wednesday.
Android and Apple's iPhone OS were the fastest-growing smartphone platforms in 2009, with sales of the iPhone OS overtaking those of Windows Mobile, research company Gartner said Tuesday. Symbian and Research In Motion's BlackBerry still lead the mar...
Early reaction to the refreshed Windows Phone 7 Series operating system boiled down mostly to: "Microsoft desperately needed to do something."
When the over-the-top hype met the reality of Apple's iPad, a majority of consumers decided they didn't need, and wouldn't buy, the new device, a survey published today said.
Gartner has revised its outlook for worldwide IT spending this year, predicting the industry as a whole will see 4.6 percent growth to $3.4 trillion, up from its previous prediction of 3.3 percent growth, according to its latest figures released Thur...
IT budgets will only rise by a weighted global average of 1.3 percent in nominal terms in 2010, compared with 2009 levels where IT budgets declined 8.1 percent, said Gartner following the release of results from the 2010 CIO survey by Gartner Executi...
The importance of advertising as a revenue source for developers will grow as users become less willing to pay for mobile applications, according to market research company Gartner.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tesla cars to have full self-driving gear, but feature disabled for now
- We compared the speakers of a Pixel XL and an iPhone 7
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- This disinfection robot can light the way to cleaner hospitals
- Apple's MacBook Pro 15 is basically a fossil at this point and here's the proof
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ