Research firm Gartner yesterday gave Microsoft a hard diss on the tablet front by not including Redmond in its recent tablet-OS four-year forecast.
India's business process outsourcing (BPO) market is growing fast, attracting both local outsourcers and multinational services companies, according to a study by Gartner.
Apple's iOS will dominate the tablet market through the middle of the decade, Gartner analysts said today.
After only two years, Iron Mountain is planning to close its public cloud storage services , having already stopped accepting new customers as of April 1, according to market research firm Gartner.
Our colleagues over at IDC caused some chuckles to break out across the tech world when they predicted that Microsoft's Windows phones will beat the iPhone in market share by 2015. Impossible! Absurd! seemed to be the default responses.
In December 2007, a 49-year-old senior database administrator at a Chicago investment firm decided he couldn't take it anymore. Excessive hours and oppressive management had taken their toll; he was also worn down by the fear and uncertainty of a fin...
Brainshark has unveiled features for its video presentation service to create a more interactive experience for smartphone users.
Gartner Wednesday revised its worldwide IT spending forecast upward, mostly in response to strong 2010 sales of media tablet computers like Apple's iPad.
American Express Monday unveiled a digital payment and commerce service that lets iPhone and Android devices be used for person-to-person online payments.
Too many organisations do not have comprehensive compliance policies in place for its use, according to Gartner.
External controller-based disk storage has recovered from the global recession, exceeding the record sales figure from 2008 with revenue in 2010 of more than US$19.4 billion, according to research company Gartner.
Android smartphones beat out iPhone and BlackBerry devices for the first time in the U.S. in the latest Nielsen Co. survey conducted just prior to Verizon Wireless sales of the iPhone.
Gartner on Thursday lowered its growth forecast for worldwide PC shipments in 2011, joining a growing number of analysts who believe Apple's iPad 2 will bridge the remaining gap between laptops and tablets this year.
If they could change one thing to improve IT security, the assembled experts on a panel at Cebit would better educate their users.
Worldwide server revenue and unit shipments continued a yearlong recovery in the fourth quarter of 2010, but growth is likely to slow this year, research company Gartner said on Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 review: An HD webcam for the cost-conscious
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio review: A hi-def webcam for business or pleasure
- Logitech C615 HD review: This camera hits the sweet spot between features and price
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)NSW
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- CCDigital Content StrategistVIC
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistSA
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW