New Zealand startup plans to launch a simulated combat arena, a sort of hyper-advanced laser tag utilising live actors, CGI and military-grade weapon simulation systems.
Microsoft today announced an updated games lineup for the Xbox One, which goes on sale November this year. The lineup currently consists of 50 titles, including 18 exclusives to the platform. It is currently unclear which titles will be available at ...
It seems like Microsoft can't catch a break with gamers these days, every time we hear some good news it's quickly followed by bad. We got past (more or less) the Xbox One used game/Internet requirement debacle finally, but now there's more give and ...
If you were one of the unfortunate souls whose PlayStation 3 was rendered near-useless by the borked version 4.45 firmware update, fear not! A new PS3 firmware update is on its way to fix that pesky console-killing problem. The bad news: It's not com...
Microsoft has changed course on online connectivity and used games, announcing new policies for the Xbox One. The console will no longer rely on a constant online connection, and restrictive policies toward used games have been lifted.
Sony's Playstation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One may not launch until the end of the year, but some retailers are already selling out of their launch day allotments.
Cue dramatic music, please. This backlit Mega Man 25th Anniversary NES is, according to its creator, the first and the only of its kind in the world. Maybe. Regardless of the veracity of that statement, however, a refurnished Blue Bomber-themed NES i...
Social gaming publisher Zynga announced Monday that it will lay off 18% of its total workforce -- more than 500 employees -- in an effort to reduce staff costs and focus on the mobile sector.
Our top picks for gaming on your Android device.
Interactive entertainment publisher and distributor, Ubisoft, has revealed two of its more popular titles, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag and Watch_Dogs will be available on Microsoft’s new console, the Xbox One, scheduled to ship globally at the end...
Attention Android gamers: Now, what happens in Vice City on your phone doesn't have to stay in Vice City on your phone - or even on Android.
Razer's been busy. The erstwhile peripheral maker took some time away from tinkering with mice and keyboards to create gaming laptops and Windows 8 tablets, and now they're dabbling in the VOIP space with Razer Comms.
No money? Need entertainment? No problem.
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge for Nintendo Wii U has been unveiled to become the first video game to hit Australian retailers with the R18+ label due to its “high impact bloody violence,” following an announcement by Classification Board director, Les...
Virgin Gaming, Xbox and 343 Industries have partnered up to launch a free “Halo 4 Infinity Challenge” that gives gamers a shot at over 2800 prizes.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW