New Zealand startup plans to launch a simulated combat arena, a sort of hyper-advanced laser tag utilising live actors, CGI and military-grade weapon simulation systems.
Microsoft today announced an updated games lineup for the Xbox One, which goes on sale November this year. The lineup currently consists of 50 titles, including 18 exclusives to the platform. It is currently unclear which titles will be available at ...
It seems like Microsoft can't catch a break with gamers these days, every time we hear some good news it's quickly followed by bad. We got past (more or less) the Xbox One used game/Internet requirement debacle finally, but now there's more give and ...
If you were one of the unfortunate souls whose PlayStation 3 was rendered near-useless by the borked version 4.45 firmware update, fear not! A new PS3 firmware update is on its way to fix that pesky console-killing problem. The bad news: It's not com...
Microsoft has changed course on online connectivity and used games, announcing new policies for the Xbox One. The console will no longer rely on a constant online connection, and restrictive policies toward used games have been lifted.
Sony's Playstation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One may not launch until the end of the year, but some retailers are already selling out of their launch day allotments.
Cue dramatic music, please. This backlit Mega Man 25th Anniversary NES is, according to its creator, the first and the only of its kind in the world. Maybe. Regardless of the veracity of that statement, however, a refurnished Blue Bomber-themed NES i...
Social gaming publisher Zynga announced Monday that it will lay off 18% of its total workforce -- more than 500 employees -- in an effort to reduce staff costs and focus on the mobile sector.
Our top picks for gaming on your Android device.
Interactive entertainment publisher and distributor, Ubisoft, has revealed two of its more popular titles, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag and Watch_Dogs will be available on Microsoft’s new console, the Xbox One, scheduled to ship globally at the end...
Attention Android gamers: Now, what happens in Vice City on your phone doesn't have to stay in Vice City on your phone - or even on Android.
Razer's been busy. The erstwhile peripheral maker took some time away from tinkering with mice and keyboards to create gaming laptops and Windows 8 tablets, and now they're dabbling in the VOIP space with Razer Comms.
No money? Need entertainment? No problem.
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge for Nintendo Wii U has been unveiled to become the first video game to hit Australian retailers with the R18+ label due to its “high impact bloody violence,” following an announcement by Classification Board director, Les...
Virgin Gaming, Xbox and 343 Industries have partnered up to launch a free “Halo 4 Infinity Challenge” that gives gamers a shot at over 2800 prizes.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung starts production of new 10-nm Exynos 9 Series chip
- Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Bill Nye-backed startup uses particle accelerator to make solar panels 60% cheaper
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC