Puzzles, adventure games, dungeon crawlers, and more fun for your favorite iOS device (during off-work hours, of course).
Don't care about the Xbox One or PlayStation 4? PC gaming platform Steam's Spring sale is on now. The promotion runs 27 November - 3 December, with specials changing daily.
A new generation of console gaming and home entertainment kicks off with the Xbox One launch party, hosted in Sydney's Luna Park as the city lights up.
The Game Masters exhibition is arriving at Sydney’s Powerhouse Museum, turning the venue into a video game arcade which will house more than 100 playable games for a six-month period.
Microsoft recently said that the Xbox One will be a giant brick until it receives a mandatory Day One update when it debuts next Friday, November 22, and even that crucial patch won't give the console the ability to play 3D Blu-ray movies--at least f...
Designed for gamers, modders, and other enthusiasts, NZXT’s new Source 530 chassis has been launched with the promise of “all the essentials with a focus on affordability and simplicity.”
Sony's PlayStation 4 game controllers will be a little more PC-friendly than current PS3 controllers.
After several months of delays, GameStick has a final release date of September 30. The US$80 Android-based game console is on sale through several online retailers.
New Zealand startup plans to launch a simulated combat arena, a sort of hyper-advanced laser tag utilising live actors, CGI and military-grade weapon simulation systems.
Microsoft today announced an updated games lineup for the Xbox One, which goes on sale November this year. The lineup currently consists of 50 titles, including 18 exclusives to the platform. It is currently unclear which titles will be available at ...
It seems like Microsoft can't catch a break with gamers these days, every time we hear some good news it's quickly followed by bad. We got past (more or less) the Xbox One used game/Internet requirement debacle finally, but now there's more give and ...
If you were one of the unfortunate souls whose PlayStation 3 was rendered near-useless by the borked version 4.45 firmware update, fear not! A new PS3 firmware update is on its way to fix that pesky console-killing problem. The bad news: It's not com...
Microsoft has changed course on online connectivity and used games, announcing new policies for the Xbox One. The console will no longer rely on a constant online connection, and restrictive policies toward used games have been lifted.
Sony's Playstation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One may not launch until the end of the year, but some retailers are already selling out of their launch day allotments.
Cue dramatic music, please. This backlit Mega Man 25th Anniversary NES is, according to its creator, the first and the only of its kind in the world. Maybe. Regardless of the veracity of that statement, however, a refurnished Blue Bomber-themed NES i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Administrators with SiebelACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW