EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake a...
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has initiated Federal Court proceedings against online game disributor Valve for allegedly misleading Australian customers on their rights to a refund.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Gigabyte’s gaming brand Aorus has taken the wraps off the world’s lightest 13.3in gaming notebook at this year’s Computex in Taiwan. The stunning notebook introduces top-end specs into a form-factor ideal for mobile computing, and will be making its ...
Heroes, bugs, puzzlers, baseball and more fill this list of popular Apple iPhone, iPad games
Sony Australia will host Australian national team footballers on May 22 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm at its Brazuca-inspired kiosk in Chatswood’s Westfield shopping centre.
It's been nearly a decade since the last Unreal Tournament. A decade.
Nvidia has announced a top-to-bottom refresh of its mobile graphics processor line, promising chips that deliver more horsepower while consuming less electrical power. The company also announced a number of new design wins with big-name gaming laptop...
The Australian video and computer games industry tipped over the $2 billion mark in 2013, with traditional hard-copy retail sales hitting $1.14bn and digital sales reaching an estimated $899 million, according to data from NPD Group Australia.
An overview of the first tabletop RPG and a look back at its four decades of life.
Oh, what a year to forget
The Game Masters exhibition has arrived in Sydney's Powerhouse Museum ahead of its public launch tomorrow, December 13.
Microsoft’s latest console release, Xbox One, more than doubled the previous Australian sales record for a console during launch week.
Puzzles, adventure games, dungeon crawlers, and more fun for your favorite iOS device (during off-work hours, of course).
Don't care about the Xbox One or PlayStation 4? PC gaming platform Steam's Spring sale is on now. The promotion runs 27 November - 3 December, with specials changing daily.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- 45 per cent of Australians do not recycle e-waste: TechCollect
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW